Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 811
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12152 of 1342110/4/13 at 6:28pm
Can anybody that owns both comment on the sizing, specifically the thighs/rear?
I have a pair of Rescues in 34 that fit well. I've tries New Standards and they fit OK but a little tighter around the thighs than I like.
The PNS is described as being the same as the NS at the top but tapering, yet I was looking at the APC measurement chart at context clothing and it shows (for the same size) the PNS being slightly wider in the thighs than the NS.
Thanks!post #12153 of 1342110/4/13 at 8:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by Vaio
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I had a minor motorcycle accident in them, which contributed to the tearing on the right side. Other than that, it was just walking around campus and doing regular student things.
so, you're saying student things are the key to bomb fades? shout it from the mountains!post #12154 of 1342110/5/13 at 12:00amHi, would appreciate a moment of help.
I'm looking to get a pair of PS jeans. I'm 5'3 and 146lbs. My true waist measures 32"
Thigh circumference around 22"
My current jeans that fit are sz32 and measure 15.5" across the waist, 10.5" across thigh (at crotch level)
Should I go for a 29 or 28 in the PS? Is there much of a difference?post #12155 of 1342110/5/13 at 5:05pm
Grabbed this pair cheap on eBay. it's my first pair, so I figured I'd buy a cheap pair and determine how to size based on that. however these actually fit surprisingly well, so i will probably keep them. they are 30x30. I was wondering whether I should hem them 1-2 inches or just leave them as is? they are petit standardspost #12156 of 1342110/6/13 at 7:44ampost #12157 of 1342110/6/13 at 8:12ampost #12158 of 1342110/6/13 at 10:09pmpost #12159 of 1342110/6/13 at 10:53pmpost #12160 of 1342110/6/13 at 11:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by zgsoccer3
Grabbed this pair cheap on eBay. it's my first pair, so I figured I'd buy a cheap pair and determine how to size based on that. however these actually fit surprisingly well, so i will probably keep them. they are 30x30. I was wondering whether I should hem them 1-2 inches or just leave them as is? they are petit standards
I like stacks so i wouldnt hem... just depends on ur style really , they look great 2 me btw.post #12161 of 1342110/8/13 at 10:33pmpost #12162 of 1342110/8/13 at 10:47pmpost #12163 of 1342110/9/13 at 2:47ampost #12164 of 1342110/9/13 at 11:07amQuote:
Mine too. Both pockets. But I do not think it has anything to do with the pants. My iPhone has sharp edges, and thats what makes the holes.
Anyway I have a 32 petit standard which fits really good. Been wearing them for a year now. But not exclusively. Then I wanted to try the Petit New standard and some petit standard in black. Both size 32. The problem is that these two new pairs are WAY more tight than the old raw blue indigo PS 32.
I know they need to be worn for some time to expand, but the PS was NEVER this tight. My ass cannot literally fit in the two new pants, and my thighs does not really fit in the pants. I can barely bottom them..
Why are the 32 PNS and BLACK PS so much slimmer than the raw indigo PS? All are size 32.post #12165 of 1342110/9/13 at 12:28pm
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 26 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 34 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 9 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 10 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?