Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 5/23/15 at 1:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 811
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12152 of 1310410/4/13 at 6:28pm
Can anybody that owns both comment on the sizing, specifically the thighs/rear?
I have a pair of Rescues in 34 that fit well. I've tries New Standards and they fit OK but a little tighter around the thighs than I like.
The PNS is described as being the same as the NS at the top but tapering, yet I was looking at the APC measurement chart at context clothing and it shows (for the same size) the PNS being slightly wider in the thighs than the NS.
Thanks!post #12153 of 1310410/4/13 at 8:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by Vaio
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I had a minor motorcycle accident in them, which contributed to the tearing on the right side. Other than that, it was just walking around campus and doing regular student things.
so, you're saying student things are the key to bomb fades? shout it from the mountains!post #12154 of 1310410/5/13 at 12:00amHi, would appreciate a moment of help.
I'm looking to get a pair of PS jeans. I'm 5'3 and 146lbs. My true waist measures 32"
Thigh circumference around 22"
My current jeans that fit are sz32 and measure 15.5" across the waist, 10.5" across thigh (at crotch level)
Should I go for a 29 or 28 in the PS? Is there much of a difference?post #12155 of 1310410/5/13 at 5:05pm
Grabbed this pair cheap on eBay. it's my first pair, so I figured I'd buy a cheap pair and determine how to size based on that. however these actually fit surprisingly well, so i will probably keep them. they are 30x30. I was wondering whether I should hem them 1-2 inches or just leave them as is? they are petit standardspost #12156 of 1310410/6/13 at 7:44ampost #12157 of 1310410/6/13 at 8:12ampost #12158 of 1310410/6/13 at 10:09pmpost #12159 of 1310410/6/13 at 10:53pmpost #12160 of 1310410/6/13 at 11:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by zgsoccer3
Grabbed this pair cheap on eBay. it's my first pair, so I figured I'd buy a cheap pair and determine how to size based on that. however these actually fit surprisingly well, so i will probably keep them. they are 30x30. I was wondering whether I should hem them 1-2 inches or just leave them as is? they are petit standards
I like stacks so i wouldnt hem... just depends on ur style really , they look great 2 me btw.post #12161 of 1310410/8/13 at 10:33pmpost #12162 of 1310410/8/13 at 10:47pmpost #12163 of 1310410/9/13 at 2:47ampost #12164 of 1310410/9/13 at 11:07amQuote:
Mine too. Both pockets. But I do not think it has anything to do with the pants. My iPhone has sharp edges, and thats what makes the holes.
Anyway I have a 32 petit standard which fits really good. Been wearing them for a year now. But not exclusively. Then I wanted to try the Petit New standard and some petit standard in black. Both size 32. The problem is that these two new pairs are WAY more tight than the old raw blue indigo PS 32.
I know they need to be worn for some time to expand, but the PS was NEVER this tight. My ass cannot literally fit in the two new pants, and my thighs does not really fit in the pants. I can barely bottom them..
Why are the 32 PNS and BLACK PS so much slimmer than the raw indigo PS? All are size 32.post #12165 of 1310410/9/13 at 12:28pm
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 11 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 13 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 29 seconds ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Shell Cordovan Cigar Brown Chukka Boots 9D Barrie Last 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan