Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 811post #12152 of 1359810/4/13 at 6:28pm
Can anybody that owns both comment on the sizing, specifically the thighs/rear?
I have a pair of Rescues in 34 that fit well. I've tries New Standards and they fit OK but a little tighter around the thighs than I like.
The PNS is described as being the same as the NS at the top but tapering, yet I was looking at the APC measurement chart at context clothing and it shows (for the same size) the PNS being slightly wider in the thighs than the NS.
Thanks!post #12153 of 1359810/4/13 at 8:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by Vaio
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I had a minor motorcycle accident in them, which contributed to the tearing on the right side. Other than that, it was just walking around campus and doing regular student things.
so, you're saying student things are the key to bomb fades? shout it from the mountains!post #12154 of 1359810/5/13 at 12:00amHi, would appreciate a moment of help.
I'm looking to get a pair of PS jeans. I'm 5'3 and 146lbs. My true waist measures 32"
Thigh circumference around 22"
My current jeans that fit are sz32 and measure 15.5" across the waist, 10.5" across thigh (at crotch level)
Should I go for a 29 or 28 in the PS? Is there much of a difference?post #12155 of 1359810/5/13 at 5:05pm
Grabbed this pair cheap on eBay. it's my first pair, so I figured I'd buy a cheap pair and determine how to size based on that. however these actually fit surprisingly well, so i will probably keep them. they are 30x30. I was wondering whether I should hem them 1-2 inches or just leave them as is? they are petit standardspost #12156 of 1359810/6/13 at 7:44ampost #12157 of 1359810/6/13 at 8:12ampost #12158 of 1359810/6/13 at 10:09pmpost #12159 of 1359810/6/13 at 10:53pmpost #12160 of 1359810/6/13 at 11:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by zgsoccer3
Grabbed this pair cheap on eBay. it's my first pair, so I figured I'd buy a cheap pair and determine how to size based on that. however these actually fit surprisingly well, so i will probably keep them. they are 30x30. I was wondering whether I should hem them 1-2 inches or just leave them as is? they are petit standards
I like stacks so i wouldnt hem... just depends on ur style really , they look great 2 me btw.post #12161 of 1359810/8/13 at 10:33pmpost #12162 of 1359810/8/13 at 10:47pmpost #12163 of 1359810/9/13 at 2:47ampost #12164 of 1359810/9/13 at 11:07amQuote:
Mine too. Both pockets. But I do not think it has anything to do with the pants. My iPhone has sharp edges, and thats what makes the holes.
Anyway I have a 32 petit standard which fits really good. Been wearing them for a year now. But not exclusively. Then I wanted to try the Petit New standard and some petit standard in black. Both size 32. The problem is that these two new pairs are WAY more tight than the old raw blue indigo PS 32.
I know they need to be worn for some time to expand, but the PS was NEVER this tight. My ass cannot literally fit in the two new pants, and my thighs does not really fit in the pants. I can barely bottom them..
Why are the 32 PNS and BLACK PS so much slimmer than the raw indigo PS? All are size 32.post #12165 of 1359810/9/13 at 12:28pm
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 6 seconds ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 26 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 33 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 36 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 46 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 46 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway