Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 811post #12152 of 1347610/4/13 at 6:28pm
Can anybody that owns both comment on the sizing, specifically the thighs/rear?
I have a pair of Rescues in 34 that fit well. I've tries New Standards and they fit OK but a little tighter around the thighs than I like.
The PNS is described as being the same as the NS at the top but tapering, yet I was looking at the APC measurement chart at context clothing and it shows (for the same size) the PNS being slightly wider in the thighs than the NS.
Thanks!post #12153 of 1347610/4/13 at 8:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by Vaio
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I had a minor motorcycle accident in them, which contributed to the tearing on the right side. Other than that, it was just walking around campus and doing regular student things.
so, you're saying student things are the key to bomb fades? shout it from the mountains!post #12154 of 1347610/5/13 at 12:00amHi, would appreciate a moment of help.
I'm looking to get a pair of PS jeans. I'm 5'3 and 146lbs. My true waist measures 32"
Thigh circumference around 22"
My current jeans that fit are sz32 and measure 15.5" across the waist, 10.5" across thigh (at crotch level)
Should I go for a 29 or 28 in the PS? Is there much of a difference?post #12155 of 1347610/5/13 at 5:05pm
Grabbed this pair cheap on eBay. it's my first pair, so I figured I'd buy a cheap pair and determine how to size based on that. however these actually fit surprisingly well, so i will probably keep them. they are 30x30. I was wondering whether I should hem them 1-2 inches or just leave them as is? they are petit standardspost #12156 of 1347610/6/13 at 7:44ampost #12157 of 1347610/6/13 at 8:12ampost #12158 of 1347610/6/13 at 10:09pmpost #12159 of 1347610/6/13 at 10:53pmpost #12160 of 1347610/6/13 at 11:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by zgsoccer3
Grabbed this pair cheap on eBay. it's my first pair, so I figured I'd buy a cheap pair and determine how to size based on that. however these actually fit surprisingly well, so i will probably keep them. they are 30x30. I was wondering whether I should hem them 1-2 inches or just leave them as is? they are petit standards
I like stacks so i wouldnt hem... just depends on ur style really , they look great 2 me btw.post #12161 of 1347610/8/13 at 10:33pmpost #12162 of 1347610/8/13 at 10:47pmpost #12163 of 1347610/9/13 at 2:47ampost #12164 of 1347610/9/13 at 11:07amQuote:
Mine too. Both pockets. But I do not think it has anything to do with the pants. My iPhone has sharp edges, and thats what makes the holes.
Anyway I have a 32 petit standard which fits really good. Been wearing them for a year now. But not exclusively. Then I wanted to try the Petit New standard and some petit standard in black. Both size 32. The problem is that these two new pairs are WAY more tight than the old raw blue indigo PS 32.
I know they need to be worn for some time to expand, but the PS was NEVER this tight. My ass cannot literally fit in the two new pants, and my thighs does not really fit in the pants. I can barely bottom them..
Why are the 32 PNS and BLACK PS so much slimmer than the raw indigo PS? All are size 32.post #12165 of 1347610/9/13 at 12:28pm
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Naseby 9 E Double Monks Prestige Line 7 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 7 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts