Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on Yesterday at 6:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 805post #12061 of 131648/29/13 at 2:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12062 of 131648/29/13 at 6:09am
Oh are they? I thought if I had them on any lower, when I sit down you'll see everything from behind :O
Plus I'm short and have big thighs, so low rise doesn't really look great on me.
How should I wear them instead?post #12063 of 131648/29/13 at 6:30ampost #12064 of 131648/29/13 at 6:44ampost #12065 of 131648/29/13 at 7:33amQuote:
I heard they have. Like suggested, I did try on a 29 New Standard but they weren't as slim as the other cuts. They felt a big baggy, it could perhaps balance the overall look a bit more but last time I tried it on my legs just look like tree stumps. I'll take a picture when I go try them again soon.post #12066 of 131648/29/13 at 7:46amin the end its your choice man since its your money it was just my advice i'm probably a lot slimmer than you and most likely the same height but here is the lower leg of my apc new standard size 27 i believe fairly new.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/85589/the-official-alden-thread/58635#post_6561927post #12067 of 131648/29/13 at 9:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by acinod
I heard they have. Like suggested, I did try on a 29 New Standard but they weren't as slim as the other cuts. They felt a big baggy, it could perhaps balance the overall look a bit more but last time I tried it on my legs just look like tree stumps. I'll take a picture when I go try them again soon.
I had the same problem...but I buy the NS and bring em to a tailor to have them tapered..cost 20$ it's worth it imo!post #12068 of 131648/31/13 at 3:42pmpost #12069 of 131648/31/13 at 10:54pmpost #12070 of 131648/31/13 at 11:21pmpost #12071 of 131649/1/13 at 3:21pmpost #12072 of 131649/2/13 at 7:32pmpost #12073 of 131649/2/13 at 8:15pmQuote:
if they're new and big in the waist, you def wanna size down. they're going to stretch out over timepost #12074 of 131649/2/13 at 9:39pm
I'm thinking of buying a pair of Petit Standards. I like a tighter fit. But not skin tight. My waist size is usually between a 29 and 30. I tried on a pair of 28's and while the jeans were tight I was able to button up all the buttons without too much trouble. Should I be opting for the 27's instead?post #12075 of 131649/3/13 at 4:34am
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › FS Filson Pullman Ottergreen BNWT 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › MEN'S ALL SAINTS ALLSAINTS BLACK SCHOTT LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET... 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...