If you ask me - I would say they look a bit tight, a 27 would probably be a bit better... waist isn't everything, lot's of people agree that Thighs/Hip box are equally or more important.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 795post #11911 of 135706/29/13 at 11:31pmpost #11912 of 135706/29/13 at 11:42pmpost #11913 of 135706/30/13 at 6:31ampost #11914 of 135706/30/13 at 6:36ampost #11915 of 135706/30/13 at 7:37ampost #11916 of 135706/30/13 at 6:17pmI have a sizing question (how surprising isn't it?). I own three pairs of Edwin. Two sized 36 and two 34. The former are baggy and without a belt, they literally come off. When I bought the last pair, I remember trying a 34 first but was not able to button up the last button but thighs fitted well, so not in the know at that time that is the true part(thanks for all the insight) I bought the size up. The 34 is low rise and if I remember correctly some skinnier fit not regular as the previous two and fits me best. I don't need a belt with it and I am aiming for my next pair.
So, I am looking at the PNS light blue jeans so what would be properly better size - 34 or 35?post #11917 of 135707/1/13 at 7:24pmpost #11918 of 135707/1/13 at 8:26pmpost #11919 of 135707/2/13 at 9:35amQuote:
Hahaha. I cant believe someone asked that. Usually tailors cut out a square behind the knees. So you wont have any combs if you take them to a tailor.post #11920 of 135707/2/13 at 10:49ampost #11921 of 135707/2/13 at 11:45ampost #11922 of 135707/4/13 at 1:26amWent to the store to exchange the 26's, but they said they didn't have them (27's) anymore. They called me back when I got home, though, saying that it was in the wrong stack. Didn't want to go to SF again what with the heat and the cramped BART due to pride week, so I had them shipped (which is why it took a while).
here are the 26's again for reference:
I feel like a 26.5 would've been the perfect fit if it existed.
Also, how are the stacks looking? Am I doing something wrong?post #11923 of 135707/4/13 at 7:42pmpost #11924 of 135707/5/13 at 8:24ampost #11925 of 135707/5/13 at 10:04amQuote:
I have extensive experience with Dior Homme (19cm) and APC denim and if you like your DH in size 29, you should get the APC NS in size 28.
For reference, I wear DH MIJ's in size 28 and APC NS/PS/NC in size 27 and they are all relatively the same size on me.
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Currently, there are 1336 Active Users (262 Members and 1074 Guests)
- › Cars We Drive! 1 second ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 52 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 2 minutes ago
- › Jeeves - Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories - Official... 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › NWT Epaulet Walt 36 Navy Corduroy and Sid Mashburn (Hertling) Olive... 6 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 7 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...