If you ask me - I would say they look a bit tight, a 27 would probably be a bit better... waist isn't everything, lot's of people agree that Thighs/Hip box are equally or more important.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 5/15/15 at 4:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 795post #11911 of 131046/29/13 at 11:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11912 of 131046/29/13 at 11:42pmpost #11913 of 131046/30/13 at 6:31ampost #11914 of 131046/30/13 at 6:36ampost #11915 of 131046/30/13 at 7:37ampost #11916 of 131046/30/13 at 6:17pmI have a sizing question (how surprising isn't it?). I own three pairs of Edwin. Two sized 36 and two 34. The former are baggy and without a belt, they literally come off. When I bought the last pair, I remember trying a 34 first but was not able to button up the last button but thighs fitted well, so not in the know at that time that is the true part(thanks for all the insight) I bought the size up. The 34 is low rise and if I remember correctly some skinnier fit not regular as the previous two and fits me best. I don't need a belt with it and I am aiming for my next pair.
So, I am looking at the PNS light blue jeans so what would be properly better size - 34 or 35?post #11917 of 131047/1/13 at 7:24pmpost #11918 of 131047/1/13 at 8:26pmpost #11919 of 131047/2/13 at 9:35amQuote:
Hahaha. I cant believe someone asked that. Usually tailors cut out a square behind the knees. So you wont have any combs if you take them to a tailor.post #11920 of 131047/2/13 at 10:49ampost #11921 of 131047/2/13 at 11:45ampost #11922 of 131047/4/13 at 1:26amWent to the store to exchange the 26's, but they said they didn't have them (27's) anymore. They called me back when I got home, though, saying that it was in the wrong stack. Didn't want to go to SF again what with the heat and the cramped BART due to pride week, so I had them shipped (which is why it took a while).
here are the 26's again for reference:
I feel like a 26.5 would've been the perfect fit if it existed.
Also, how are the stacks looking? Am I doing something wrong?post #11923 of 131047/4/13 at 7:42pmpost #11924 of 131047/5/13 at 8:24ampost #11925 of 131047/5/13 at 10:04amQuote:
I have extensive experience with Dior Homme (19cm) and APC denim and if you like your DH in size 29, you should get the APC NS in size 28.
For reference, I wear DH MIJ's in size 28 and APC NS/PS/NC in size 27 and they are all relatively the same size on me.
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1611 Active Users (288 Members and 1323 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 35 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › THE ALL-NEW! ALL-DIFFERENT! -- TOJ X-CHANGE THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan