Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 792post #11866 of 134216/10/13 at 7:14am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11867 of 134216/10/13 at 11:13ampost #11868 of 134216/10/13 at 2:59pmpost #11869 of 134216/10/13 at 6:18pmpost #11870 of 134216/10/13 at 9:51pmpost #11871 of 134216/10/13 at 10:06pmpost #11872 of 134216/11/13 at 6:58ampost #11873 of 134216/11/13 at 10:51pmpost #11874 of 134216/11/13 at 11:33pmpost #11875 of 134216/12/13 at 1:46pmpost #11876 of 134216/12/13 at 7:54pmpost #11877 of 134216/12/13 at 8:25pmpost #11878 of 134216/16/13 at 6:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by Master-Classter
Hill, from what i've read and some experience, as new, you probably shouldn't be able to do up the top button, or it should be very tight if you can. The waist will stretch a solid 1-2 inches or more. You'll only find out 6 months from now if you didn't size down enough...
Thank you.post #11879 of 134216/17/13 at 3:30pm
Ordered two shirts from APC's sale, only one of them came in. The other said "unshipped" on the invoice. No other contact from APC previously, and it took me emailing them to get an answer. They just said that the other shirt was out of stock, and they won't bother restocking because it was on sale, even though the France store clearly has it in stock. After a couple emails of me trying to coax them to send one from France and a bunch of bullshit and indifference on their end, I've come to terms with not getting it. I can't believe I wasn't contacted before. In all honesty how can APC just expect someone to see half of their order unshipped and not wonder where it is? In addition, APCs customer service shrugging it off and not doing a damn thing to correct the situation left me genuinely surprised. After everything was said and done, I paid 11 dollars shipping for 1 tee, and after having to deal with this I can't say I'm going to be giving APC any more of my business. It's a shame, but they act like they're some crazy designer company that doesn't need to care about its customer base, and in the end it's just not worth it.
Edited by boned - 6/17/13 at 3:50pm
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 7 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 8 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 13 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...