I guess all the talk from people on the forums about them having a lot of stretch over time made me kinda paranoid, uh?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 789
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11822 of 134215/18/13 at 4:12pmpost #11823 of 134215/19/13 at 5:45pmpost #11824 of 134215/19/13 at 5:48pmpost #11825 of 134215/19/13 at 6:03pmpost #11826 of 134215/19/13 at 7:23pmpost #11827 of 134215/20/13 at 10:47amPSA: UrbanDaddy has a deal with Lyonstate right now where $100 gets you a $150 gift certificate so APCs would basically be $50 off.
http://www.lyonstate.com/collections/denimpost #11828 of 134215/20/13 at 5:36pmpost #11829 of 134215/22/13 at 11:05ampost #11830 of 134215/22/13 at 3:51pmQuote:
No, sizing has changed from what I understand, at least for NS. Check Contextclothing's guide.Quote:Originally Posted by The Dentist
Well they are quite tight right now. My nutsack barely has any breathing room though it's not tight to the point where it hurts and if i suck my stomack in a little I can slide my hand inside my pants. The button beneath the main/first button is also hard to button. Is that a good fit? It's not tight to the point where it hurts or constricts movement.
Wedding tackle aside, how do the jeans feel when you are moving to full ranges of motion? Example: getting in and out of my jeep was and still is awful. With one foot planted on the ground, and my right leg "lunging" into my jeep left me with, and I shit you not, serious inflammation of my inner-thigh/groin area. It was a full two weeks before it calmed down. All the years I tended goal didn't leave me in such agony...post #11831 of 134215/24/13 at 6:21ampost #11832 of 134215/24/13 at 7:29pmpost #11833 of 134215/24/13 at 10:00pmpost #11834 of 134215/25/13 at 8:35ampost #11835 of 134215/25/13 at 3:27pmQuote:
I ordered a pair of PNS in 34 and a pair of New Standards in 34. The pair of PNS went back because I couldn't even get my legs in them. The NS is a better fit for me.
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?