I guess all the talk from people on the forums about them having a lot of stretch over time made me kinda paranoid, uh?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 6/24/15 at 12:33pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 789
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11822 of 131355/18/13 at 4:12pmpost #11823 of 131355/19/13 at 5:45pmpost #11824 of 131355/19/13 at 5:48pmpost #11825 of 131355/19/13 at 6:03pmpost #11826 of 131355/19/13 at 7:23pmpost #11827 of 131355/20/13 at 10:47amPSA: UrbanDaddy has a deal with Lyonstate right now where $100 gets you a $150 gift certificate so APCs would basically be $50 off.
http://www.lyonstate.com/collections/denimpost #11828 of 131355/20/13 at 5:36pmpost #11829 of 131355/22/13 at 11:05ampost #11830 of 131355/22/13 at 3:51pmQuote:
No, sizing has changed from what I understand, at least for NS. Check Contextclothing's guide.Quote:Originally Posted by The Dentist
Well they are quite tight right now. My nutsack barely has any breathing room though it's not tight to the point where it hurts and if i suck my stomack in a little I can slide my hand inside my pants. The button beneath the main/first button is also hard to button. Is that a good fit? It's not tight to the point where it hurts or constricts movement.
Wedding tackle aside, how do the jeans feel when you are moving to full ranges of motion? Example: getting in and out of my jeep was and still is awful. With one foot planted on the ground, and my right leg "lunging" into my jeep left me with, and I shit you not, serious inflammation of my inner-thigh/groin area. It was a full two weeks before it calmed down. All the years I tended goal didn't leave me in such agony...post #11831 of 131355/24/13 at 6:21ampost #11832 of 131355/24/13 at 7:29pmpost #11833 of 131355/24/13 at 10:00pmpost #11834 of 131355/25/13 at 8:35ampost #11835 of 131355/25/13 at 3:27pmQuote:
I ordered a pair of PNS in 34 and a pair of New Standards in 34. The pair of PNS went back because I couldn't even get my legs in them. The NS is a better fit for me.
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Official Sales Alert thread 37 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 2 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...