you sure about this? didn't they just release this cut last summer?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on Today at 11:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 767
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11492 of 131413/3/13 at 1:39pmpost #11493 of 131413/4/13 at 6:21amFWIW, PS indigo sz 28
When I bought it:
Waist: 30", Thighs: 10,5"
After 6 Months (2 - 4 wears a week, normal work day, always worn belt, one hand wash in the tub after 4 months)
Waist: 31,3", Thighs: 10,7"
When I got them they were tight, but I could buttom them up. It is the perfect size for me, I usually wear 29 or 30 in most Jeans.post #11494 of 131413/4/13 at 4:43pm
I was at the A.P.C. store in Soho yesterday and the manager told me that A.P.C. will take half off the price towards your next pair of jeans, which in this case was $185 for their raw selvedge denim. So if you bring in 2 pairs you can walk out with a free pair. The interesting thing was they resell the worn jeans for more then they sell the unworn jeans which was somewhere around $250. Just some food for thought for those of you who have A.P.C. jeans but were unaware of their buy back policy....post #11495 of 131413/4/13 at 8:28pmpost #11496 of 131413/5/13 at 4:23ampost #11497 of 131413/5/13 at 5:23ampost #11498 of 131413/5/13 at 6:11ampost #11499 of 131413/5/13 at 6:46ampost #11500 of 131413/5/13 at 6:54ampost #11501 of 131413/5/13 at 8:18ampost #11502 of 131413/5/13 at 8:28ampost #11503 of 131413/5/13 at 6:13pmWhat the hell happened to NS sizing? I just got a pair in the post, size 30, same as I have been wearing for about a year. The new pair is the same size, or larger, in almost every dimension than my stretched-out current ones!
Going by the measurement chart on context, it seems there is no reduction in the thigh measurement until I drop to 28. For someone with an actual 32 inch waist this seems ridiculous, can anybody comment? How do I get a pair the same size my old 30s are?post #11504 of 131413/5/13 at 6:25pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by gong
Got so excited about these, then checked out measurements..inseam on the 29s are so short, and the 30 waist would be a proper fit + stretch..too much. ajhdlkajsdasd. No winning with APC.
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 42 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 43 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › Barker 4 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...