you sure about this? didn't they just release this cut last summer?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- *6/25 DROPS*Fs: Geller, W+h, Gitman, Ndg, Sda, Ov, Ervell, APC, etc. Last post on 6/25/11 at 5:48am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men: Official affiliate thread Last post on 12/3/14 at 2:49am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 767
Styleforum Top Picks
When I bought it:
Waist: 30", Thighs: 10,5"
After 6 Months (2 - 4 wears a week, normal work day, always worn belt, one hand wash in the tub after 4 months)
Waist: 31,3", Thighs: 10,7"
When I got them they were tight, but I could buttom them up. It is the perfect size for me, I usually wear 29 or 30 in most Jeans.
I was at the A.P.C. store in Soho yesterday and the manager told me that A.P.C. will take half off the price towards your next pair of jeans, which in this case was $185 for their raw selvedge denim. So if you bring in 2 pairs you can walk out with a free pair. The interesting thing was they resell the worn jeans for more then they sell the unworn jeans which was somewhere around $250. Just some food for thought for those of you who have A.P.C. jeans but were unaware of their buy back policy....
Going by the measurement chart on context, it seems there is no reduction in the thigh measurement until I drop to 28. For someone with an actual 32 inch waist this seems ridiculous, can anybody comment? How do I get a pair the same size my old 30s are?
Got so excited about these, then checked out measurements..inseam on the 29s are so short, and the 30 waist would be a proper fit + stretch..too much. ajhdlkajsdasd. No winning with APC.
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 seconds ago
- › Another Leather Jacket Quest Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Massimo Piombo 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...