Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on Yesterday at 6:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 766
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11477 of 131643/1/13 at 3:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by ExtraMayo
I need some help with the sizing problem of petit standard. I tried on both size 24 & 25 at the local store.
I can button up all the way in size 25 which feels tight enough. However the salesperson said that its too big and gave me a smaller size.
I tried the size 24, but i can't seem to get my ankle through the leg openings.
Which size should i get? I am a size 26-27 in nudie thin finn.
Any help will be great. Thanks you!
lol dude if you cant get your foot through the ankle through the 24's dont even bother with them. It wont get better at all
I say either get the 25 if you are comfortable with how it fits throughout the leg or even sizing up to a 26.
IMO i reckon you should be able to button the jeans up with the initial fit regardless of what other people say.post #11478 of 131643/1/13 at 5:42pmpost #11479 of 131643/1/13 at 10:16pmpost #11480 of 131643/2/13 at 1:39ampost #11481 of 131643/2/13 at 1:13pmpost #11482 of 131643/2/13 at 2:44pmpost #11483 of 131643/2/13 at 7:25pmpost #11484 of 131643/2/13 at 9:14pmpost #11485 of 131643/2/13 at 10:15pmQuote:post #11486 of 131643/3/13 at 12:38am
Thanks for the suggestion - tried these on too, but the rise must have been an inch lower than the NS. I have comically short legs compared to my torso, so low rise does my body type no favours.Quote:Originally Posted by RXS09
Thanks for the very helpful passive agressive suggestion - have clearly considered getting a pair tapered. Just figured that with the thousands of raw denim options out there, I might be able to find a cut that fits the way I want off the rack. Especially considering the extra cost when APC denim apparently isn't really worth it at full retail. I'll take them to my tailor if I have to, but I'd prefer to avoid it.post #11487 of 131643/3/13 at 12:58ampost #11488 of 131643/3/13 at 1:20ampost #11489 of 131643/3/13 at 1:14pmQuote:
yeah this is a pretty new cut so it might not be so readily available in stores.
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 18 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 31 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › 9D/42 Buttero B1101 boots 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Wedding Gift Etiquette 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 5 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...