When did you buy them? I heard price goes up $10 every year
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 6/24/15 at 12:33pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 754
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11297 of 131351/12/13 at 2:11pmSo I picked up a pair of APC NS 29. The thighs and crotch are really tight; there's a white line running down the thighs from the outseam separating a bit. Will this eventually go away with some thigh (and hopefully crotch) stretch, or is this a sign that I should size up. Not looking for a skinny fit, just slim (between 511 and 514?).
Edit: Included photos.
The white line can be seen in the side view.
I feel like I have wedgie when I walk.
Edited by ohharro - 1/12/13 at 8:26pmpost #11298 of 131351/12/13 at 9:47pmpost #11299 of 131351/12/13 at 9:56pmpost #11300 of 131351/12/13 at 10:14pmpost #11301 of 131351/12/13 at 10:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by matryx
Found some APC black new standard for $70 a good deal? http://store.nomadshop.net/collections/denim/products/apc-nsodblk
Says they are over dye so are the raw denims that fade when you wash them?
They're showing up as CAD220?
But if they are really $70 then is an amazing deal.post #11302 of 131351/12/13 at 10:40pmpost #11303 of 131351/12/13 at 10:57pmpost #11304 of 131351/12/13 at 11:38pmpost #11305 of 131351/13/13 at 1:04amQuote:
He was probably talking about the guy that posted pics of his jeans, straight out of the bag...not fit pics. Yours look fine...they will stretch out a lot so just wear them and go live life and forget about them.post #11306 of 131351/13/13 at 2:58ampost #11307 of 131351/13/13 at 5:51ampost #11308 of 131351/13/13 at 6:19am^^ Fair enough, but here it's a compounded thing where the price will jump at a more-than-inflation-like rate in one season. To wit, the first pair I ever bought was a ns at retail for $110. The very next year I bought a pair of cures. Again this was like ten years ago, before apc had a webstore in the us. When the girl on the phone told me my total I mentioned paying just over a bill for the ns. She gave me something about it being a long time coming, that they'd been meaning to adjust the price for a while. Fine I thought, the denim is still a great value. Within the same year after ordering my cures they were up to $165. That's not inflation. That's a business capitalizing on the demand of a product. The rest of their line does not price hike like their denim does. Add to that their quality is hit or miss (outerwear and knits used to be made in italy and france, now they've slipped china into the mix).
I still love the atelier but now I kop strictly on sale or off b&s.
Which reminds me, who out there has this season's camel moto. Is it as slim fitting as I hear it is?post #11309 of 131351/13/13 at 12:56pmQuote:
Just got back from my trip and yeah they were $75 for the APC raw denims. I would have picked up a blue one but they didn't have my size so I picked up a pair of APC new standard in size 31. I usually wear size 33. Glad I went to the store and tried them on. I also picked up a pair of N&F Slim guy dirty fade in size 31 for $73. Great deal. Bought three pairs of raw denims this month and I just found out about them. Now I got three pairs to break in.
Just wondering should I be soaking these in hot water before getting them hemmed?post #11310 of 131351/13/13 at 7:58pm
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1461 Active Users (349 Members and 1112 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 7 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...