About how long do you guys think it takes for these jeans to stretch out completely?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 7/30/15 at 6:51pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 738
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11057 of 1316410/21/12 at 9:48pm
Mythage, I'd size up 1. It probably would stretch out I personally would just size up and get something that pretty much fits properly from the start.
Wing0, I'd also look into the Petit New Standard. If you didn't already know the PNS is new and slightly different from Petit Standard. From what I know it has a larger thigh so it may work out for you. Or you can do what you were talking about.post #11058 of 1316410/22/12 at 3:45ampost #11059 of 1316410/22/12 at 8:52am
inseam. the selvage is a bit wider but that doesn't bother me, i never wear them with a cuff.
i think someone here said the legs ended up slightly twisted after tapering the outseam, which i could imagine happening.post #11060 of 1316410/23/12 at 3:30ampost #11061 of 1316410/23/12 at 7:24ampost #11062 of 1316410/23/12 at 12:31pm
Anyone interested in a pair of Noir Petit Standard in size 31?? I just got them, and they fit a little different than my Made in Vietnam 31's in indigo, I probablay should have sized up.
Looking for $150 shipped to anywhere in USA. If you want to expedite this process just pm me your paypal email and ill send an invoice and ship asappost #11063 of 1316410/23/12 at 4:45pmpost #11064 of 1316410/23/12 at 8:35pmQuote:
I'm a break-dancer, so it only took about 3 days for me. For you, probably 1-2 weeks, unless you are also a break-dancer. If you're thinking about getting break-dancing lessons to speed up the process, it's a waste of money. You can just learn on the YouTube. You get awesome fades from the spinning and whatnot as well.post #11065 of 1316410/23/12 at 9:02pmpost #11066 of 1316410/23/12 at 9:56pmQuote:
It took me roughly 4 days of casual wear until they quit stretching, much faster than I expected
It depends largely on what you're looking for, but yes, it's decent denim for the pricepoint.post #11067 of 1316410/23/12 at 10:57pmpost #11068 of 1316410/23/12 at 10:58pmpost #11069 of 1316410/24/12 at 8:53am
Here are my Petit Standards after 6 months of wear.
Size 28s (I am normally a 31 in Levi 510/511) They took about 2 weeks to initially stretch out and break in and 6 months later I haven't noticed much more stretch. but they are beginning to color fade inside of creases. They're looking awesome. I had some folks ask me if I buy my pants with wrinkles behind the knees. I said, "let me introduce you to the world of RAW denim".post #11070 of 1316410/24/12 at 1:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Trenton
Here are my Petit Standards after 6 months of wear.
Size 28s (I am normally a 31 in Levi 510/511) They took about 2 weeks to initially stretch out and break in and 6 months later I haven't noticed much more stretch. but they are beginning to color fade inside of creases. They're looking awesome. I had some folks ask me if I buy my pants with wrinkles behind the knees. I said, "let me introduce you to the world of RAW denim".
Looking good! Nice pedals there - specially the line 6 one - fun!
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › What wallet do you use? 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › courier coat 10 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 17 minutes ago
- › trotsky jacket 18 minutes ago
- › pessoa jacket 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...