About how long do you guys think it takes for these jeans to stretch out completely?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 738post #11057 of 1351810/21/12 at 9:48pm
Mythage, I'd size up 1. It probably would stretch out I personally would just size up and get something that pretty much fits properly from the start.
Wing0, I'd also look into the Petit New Standard. If you didn't already know the PNS is new and slightly different from Petit Standard. From what I know it has a larger thigh so it may work out for you. Or you can do what you were talking about.post #11058 of 1351810/22/12 at 3:45ampost #11059 of 1351810/22/12 at 8:52am
inseam. the selvage is a bit wider but that doesn't bother me, i never wear them with a cuff.
i think someone here said the legs ended up slightly twisted after tapering the outseam, which i could imagine happening.post #11060 of 1351810/23/12 at 3:30ampost #11061 of 1351810/23/12 at 7:24ampost #11062 of 1351810/23/12 at 12:31pm
Anyone interested in a pair of Noir Petit Standard in size 31?? I just got them, and they fit a little different than my Made in Vietnam 31's in indigo, I probablay should have sized up.
Looking for $150 shipped to anywhere in USA. If you want to expedite this process just pm me your paypal email and ill send an invoice and ship asappost #11063 of 1351810/23/12 at 4:45pmpost #11064 of 1351810/23/12 at 8:35pmQuote:
I'm a break-dancer, so it only took about 3 days for me. For you, probably 1-2 weeks, unless you are also a break-dancer. If you're thinking about getting break-dancing lessons to speed up the process, it's a waste of money. You can just learn on the YouTube. You get awesome fades from the spinning and whatnot as well.post #11065 of 1351810/23/12 at 9:02pmpost #11066 of 1351810/23/12 at 9:56pmQuote:
It took me roughly 4 days of casual wear until they quit stretching, much faster than I expected
It depends largely on what you're looking for, but yes, it's decent denim for the pricepoint.post #11067 of 1351810/23/12 at 10:57pmpost #11068 of 1351810/23/12 at 10:58pmpost #11069 of 1351810/24/12 at 8:53am
Here are my Petit Standards after 6 months of wear.
Size 28s (I am normally a 31 in Levi 510/511) They took about 2 weeks to initially stretch out and break in and 6 months later I haven't noticed much more stretch. but they are beginning to color fade inside of creases. They're looking awesome. I had some folks ask me if I buy my pants with wrinkles behind the knees. I said, "let me introduce you to the world of RAW denim".post #11070 of 1351810/24/12 at 1:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Trenton
Here are my Petit Standards after 6 months of wear.
Size 28s (I am normally a 31 in Levi 510/511) They took about 2 weeks to initially stretch out and break in and 6 months later I haven't noticed much more stretch. but they are beginning to color fade inside of creases. They're looking awesome. I had some folks ask me if I buy my pants with wrinkles behind the knees. I said, "let me introduce you to the world of RAW denim".
Looking good! Nice pedals there - specially the line 6 one - fun!
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
- › 2016 MLB Season Thread 39 seconds ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Oxford Cap Toe Brogued Tan Goodyear Welted (12UK, 13US) 10 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 16 minutes ago
- › Never lose another button again - Fil Au Chinois - Fil de Lin Extra... 17 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding