Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 729
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10922 of 134219/21/12 at 12:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by indesertum
I don't understand how this thread can still have discussions about jeans 6 years after initial creation of the thread. the cut hasn't changed, the manufacturer hasn't changed. possibly the only thing new that's happened is they introduced the petit standard and that they've increased prices
Apparently, the cut has changed. Have seen a lot of posts recently about APCs no longer being vanity sized, leading to tons of confusion. Also, there's a new cut.post #10923 of 134219/21/12 at 7:59pmQuote:
yeah, and having different retailers having different stock and no size charts makes it hard.post #10924 of 134219/21/12 at 10:32pmQuote:
Just got Black NS and sized down 2 from normal - they do feel a bit bigger in the waist than old NS fitpost #10925 of 134219/22/12 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by max_r
I would pre-emptively repair. I let a hole develop on mine, and I patched both sides when I repaired it. If you're handy with a sewing machine it's easy. Put a patch of denim on the inside, then stitch a zig-zag pattern on it with light blue thread, it will be nearly invisible.
I would also cut off the excess thread and then reinforce it with your sewing machine if it can handle thick denim, hand-stitching that part should be ok too if your sewing machine can't handle it.
Have any full pics? Fades look awesome.
Here's a picture:post #10926 of 134219/22/12 at 12:17pmpost #10927 of 134219/22/12 at 1:08pmpost #10928 of 134219/22/12 at 4:12pmpost #10929 of 134219/22/12 at 5:50pmpost #10930 of 134219/22/12 at 6:37pmpost #10931 of 134219/22/12 at 7:19pmpost #10932 of 134219/22/12 at 7:28pmpost #10933 of 134219/22/12 at 8:32pmpost #10934 of 134219/23/12 at 12:20amQuote:
Wait so how did you get it for so cheap..? I just paid $192 including tax for my NS...post #10935 of 134219/23/12 at 2:31am
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 999 Active Users (144 Members and 855 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...