Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 7/30/15 at 6:51pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 729
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10922 of 131649/21/12 at 12:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by indesertum
I don't understand how this thread can still have discussions about jeans 6 years after initial creation of the thread. the cut hasn't changed, the manufacturer hasn't changed. possibly the only thing new that's happened is they introduced the petit standard and that they've increased prices
Apparently, the cut has changed. Have seen a lot of posts recently about APCs no longer being vanity sized, leading to tons of confusion. Also, there's a new cut.post #10923 of 131649/21/12 at 7:59pmQuote:
yeah, and having different retailers having different stock and no size charts makes it hard.post #10924 of 131649/21/12 at 10:32pmQuote:
Just got Black NS and sized down 2 from normal - they do feel a bit bigger in the waist than old NS fitpost #10925 of 131649/22/12 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by max_r
I would pre-emptively repair. I let a hole develop on mine, and I patched both sides when I repaired it. If you're handy with a sewing machine it's easy. Put a patch of denim on the inside, then stitch a zig-zag pattern on it with light blue thread, it will be nearly invisible.
I would also cut off the excess thread and then reinforce it with your sewing machine if it can handle thick denim, hand-stitching that part should be ok too if your sewing machine can't handle it.
Have any full pics? Fades look awesome.
Here's a picture:post #10926 of 131649/22/12 at 12:17pmpost #10927 of 131649/22/12 at 1:08pmpost #10928 of 131649/22/12 at 4:12pmpost #10929 of 131649/22/12 at 5:50pmpost #10930 of 131649/22/12 at 6:37pmpost #10931 of 131649/22/12 at 7:19pmpost #10932 of 131649/22/12 at 7:28pmpost #10933 of 131649/22/12 at 8:32pmpost #10934 of 131649/23/12 at 12:20amQuote:
Wait so how did you get it for so cheap..? I just paid $192 including tax for my NS...post #10935 of 131649/23/12 at 2:31am
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 986 Active Users (135 Members and 851 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › NIB Shoes from John Lobb and Gaziano & Girling - Sizes 9.5-10 UK... 8 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 12 minutes ago
- › BNWOT unworn Epaulet sz 28/29 pants NOW FREE JUST PAY SHIPPING 14 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 18 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Help Needed to Properly Describe a Corneliani Overcoat 21 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...