Holt Renfrew Last Call has APCs for 129 + 30% off. I saw NS in indigo and faux black in the 30s and one NC in size 30.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 720
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10787 of 134219/2/12 at 4:17pm
So I'm about to get some NS in a week or so and like most others I'm in between on the sizing. I wear a 33"/32" in all of my pants (usually 32", but I seem to have gained some weight lately..), so I was looking at a 31 in the NS. Only concern is large thigs/quads and squeezing in. I considered bumping up to a 32" since the thigh opening was bigger (IIRC), but should I just stick with a 31 and return them if I can't fit into them at all?
On a related note, I saw this on posts a few years back, but are there still codes for Need Supply or Azalea? Preferably Need Supply since I go to Richmond every few weeks from school.post #10788 of 134219/3/12 at 1:29ampost #10789 of 134219/3/12 at 7:58ampost #10790 of 134219/3/12 at 9:30ampost #10791 of 134219/5/12 at 3:11pmpost #10792 of 134219/5/12 at 3:26pmpost #10793 of 134219/5/12 at 6:23pmpost #10794 of 134219/5/12 at 6:37pm
Well, ok, you can, but you see how the inner seam on jeans is folded over so there's like a half-inch of extra fabric there? You can't recreate that without undoing the other side as well, it's just impossible to get the sewing machine in there.
You could just fold it over and do a regular seam but IMO that looks weird.post #10795 of 134219/5/12 at 7:02pmpost #10796 of 134219/5/12 at 7:16pmpost #10797 of 134219/5/12 at 9:10pmpost #10798 of 134219/5/12 at 9:30pmpost #10799 of 134219/5/12 at 9:43pm
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Is this too much colour in an outfit guys? 4 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 28 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...