Very difficult to tell from the pictures, but there's really no reason you should be buying jeans in that color.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 7/21/15 at 6:33am in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 689post #10321 of 131626/7/12 at 11:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10322 of 131626/8/12 at 6:39ampost #10323 of 131626/8/12 at 8:32pm
can you help me about this what do you think about APC sale right now
i would like to buy these stuff so i should or shouldn't
trouser in steel blue
total is 363
what do you think about APC quality except the jeans because i like APC jeans seems like APC is good only raw jeans or not ?post #10324 of 131626/8/12 at 9:22pmpost #10325 of 131626/8/12 at 9:27pm
For anyone thinking about black raw apc ns, this: http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,1673.html?nav=denim
I ordered a pair and couldn't fit them all the way on. I wear 28 indigo, ordered 28 black. My indigo originally buttoned all but one, black I could only button one... I'm 6'1" 165lbs, usually wear 31's in other jeans. I might go to nordstrom/barney's to see what size I need to get in black.post #10326 of 131626/8/12 at 9:50pmpost #10327 of 131626/8/12 at 9:53pmpost #10328 of 131626/8/12 at 11:02pmpost #10329 of 131626/9/12 at 1:41pm
I hate that I'm replying in here because it's going to bump it up in my queue of threads and this one seems to constantly be "size up one...size down two"..."i'm a 34 in wrangler b32x, what would I be in apc new cure" etc. But people get ridiculous with the quality discussion. APC makes good basics. If you see something you like and it's half off, I'd buy it. Personally I have a number of APC sweatshirts and sweaters. Are they the nicest most heavy duty thing in my closet? No. But it's a sweater. Could it be nicer/thicker/whatever? Sure. But it's a sweater. I wouldn't pay retail for any of them, but when I need a basic sweatshirt or sweater, they more than get the job done. So take it for what it's worth. Not everything needs a Style Forum co-sign. In fact, most of the most fashionable people you see probably aren't name brand whores like everyone here. Don't be handicapped by what people here think, if you like those things you linked, grab them. Worst case scenario, you can resell them and you learned that those aren't for you and you're one step closer to finding what is. Ok I'm done.
Edited by wurlwyde - 6/11/12 at 12:14ampost #10330 of 131626/9/12 at 6:21pmQuote:
I bought a pair of NS from NeedSupply on Tuesday Night at around midnight and got them Friday morning.
edit: just realized you're in Canadapost #10331 of 131626/10/12 at 8:53ampost #10332 of 131626/10/12 at 9:58ampost #10333 of 131626/10/12 at 10:59ampost #10334 of 131626/10/12 at 11:29ampost #10335 of 131626/10/12 at 11:46amhmm, at that price I might as well pick up a new pair of NS and throw my current ones through the wash a couple dozen times (which I've been tempted to do lately anyway)
So I haven't kept up with this new sizing thing that I hear people going on about, so they're no longer vanity sized? My current NS are a size 28, does that mean I would need a 30 now?
edit- nevermind 30 is sold out anyway, dicks.
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 55 seconds ago
- › RLPL *Pure Cashmere* Blazer 40R 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Brown Suede Dover Penny Loafers UK 13 / US 14 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 3 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 5 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...