I've had them for about a week now. Hoping they'll stretch out and soften up since they're still fairly tight and stiff.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAPCtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC New Standard Jeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemAPC Petit Standardtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- itemAPC Rescuetagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- APC, Schott, Engineered Garments, RRL Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:11pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 5/23/15 at 1:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 6/7 Price Drop RRL Denim, Chinos, Chambrays / J.Crew Denim & Saturdays Surf / APC PS Last post on 7/5/11 at 10:23pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 3/23 DROP▐ Santoni Boot▐ Orciani Bag▐ Nom de Guerre Jeans Last post on 3/28/11 at 3:13pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. - Page 685post #10261 of 131045/26/12 at 10:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10262 of 131045/27/12 at 1:33pmQuote:
I would actually say at least $100.
You could get $120 if you find a desperate buyer.post #10263 of 131045/27/12 at 4:35pmpost #10264 of 131045/27/12 at 5:11pmpost #10265 of 131045/28/12 at 5:58pmpost #10266 of 131045/28/12 at 6:11pmpost #10267 of 131045/28/12 at 10:50pmpost #10268 of 131045/29/12 at 1:15am
I have some question today i try on APC Light petit standard and then it's price is 230 everything look like Regular petit standard but this jeans made in Japan In addition this jeans is 98% cotton but i don't know why this jeans is more expensive than petit standard because today i bought it after i wear it i don't like soft denim and this jeans can't fade so i think i wanna return and exchange to petit standard :D
so if anybody have this jeans please tell me what is advantages of Light petit standard jeanspost #10269 of 131045/29/12 at 9:33ampost #10270 of 131045/29/12 at 9:39ampost #10271 of 131045/29/12 at 10:46amQuote:
if i remember correctly from back when I got my jeans, it took maybe a week of daily wear for the waist to be stretched out completely, but the legs took more like a month of daily wear.
I remember being stuck in this two-day weekend class one time (some 1 unit class so I had enough units to graduate) and I made the mistake of wearing them (only like two weeks old at the time). It was a very uncomfortable 6 hours.
they'll still keep the same silhouette, but they'll be more comfortable, hopefully.post #10272 of 131045/31/12 at 4:52pmSo I just bought my first pair of APCs, 28 PS. I'm 5'8". I am not one who likes to stack my jeans I like a small cuff but that's it, does anyone here get their jeans hemmed? I don't know how the jeans will relax over time. I got a pair of Tellason's hemmed and they are ruined so I'm just a little nervous cause I've spent too much on jeans lately and I definitely want this pair to be awesome. The pics below are of the same guy and the jeans look as if the have shrunk a bit. Can I expect this to happen. The second pic is how I want them to turn out, but I'm afraid to do anything too early. Suggestions? Thanks.
http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af100/DEFHYPE/Screenshot2010-09-05at20644.pngpost #10273 of 131045/31/12 at 5:03pmpost #10274 of 131045/31/12 at 8:46pmpost #10275 of 131045/31/12 at 10:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Newstyle
So I just bought my first pair of APCs, 28 PS. I'm 5'8". I am not one who likes to stack my jeans I like a small cuff but that's it, does anyone here get their jeans hemmed? I don't know how the jeans will relax over time. I got a pair of Tellason's hemmed and they are ruined so I'm just a little nervous cause I've spent too much on jeans lately and I definitely want this pair to be awesome. The pics below are of the same guy and the jeans look as if the have shrunk a bit. Can I expect this to happen. The second pic is how I want them to turn out, but I'm afraid to do anything too early. Suggestions? Thanks.
You sure about that? Second pic looks like a woman
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The Official RRL Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › AE Park Avenue Black Cap toe Sz 11. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 9 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 11 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan