or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Seoul Style Forum Meet Up - March 15
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Seoul Style Forum Meet Up - March 15 - Page 2

post #16 of 35
I'm in Seoul pretty frequently these days, so I'll probably be able to come out, too.
post #17 of 35
Thread Starter 

Also, unipair, a new affiliate vendor, will hopefully be able to make it.

post #18 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Also, unipair, a new affiliate vendor, will hopefully be able to make it.

Awesome, yea tell us how it works out. Thanks for setting this up, man!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #19 of 35
sorry I won't make it, getting in and out really quick
post #20 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post

sorry I won't make it, getting in and out really quick

so to speak....
post #21 of 35

Sorry guys, I had to eject from that katalk group--too much buzzing in my pocket & I'm really busy. If anything important comes up between now and the 22nd, post it here or just shoot me a message. I'd rather get to know you gents over food and drink than in katalk anyway.

 

Looking forward to it.

post #22 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin100 View Post

Sorry guys, I had to eject from that katalk group--too much buzzing in my pocket & I'm really busy. If anything important comes up between now and the 22nd, post it here or just shoot me a message. I'd rather get to know you gents over food and drink than in katalk anyway.

Looking forward to it.

just FYI
you can turn off notification for EACH CHATROOM
post #23 of 35
Thread Starter 

Good to know. Also, any thoughts to shifting location to Jang's Steakhouse? It's a bit cheaper (about 75,000 for one person should they order steak) with fantastic house wine at 5,000 a glass (a red wine made to go with steak). It's also a 45 second walk from Unipair, where Jay (the owner) has invited us to hang out at (no alcohol) after finishing the meal. It's then another 10 minute walk from there to Coffee Bar K?

 

How does this sound? Or do we still want to stick with Goo Steak?

 

I'll be confirming with everyone on Monday and make reservations on Tuesday.

post #24 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Good to know. Also, any thoughts to shifting location to Jang's Steakhouse? It's a bit cheaper (about 75,000 for one person should they order steak) with fantastic house wine at 5,000 a glass (a red wine made to go with steak). It's also a 45 second walk from Unipair, where Jay (the owner) has invited us to hang out at (no alcohol) after finishing the meal. It's then another 10 minute walk from there to Coffee Bar K?

How does this sound? Or do we still want to stick with Goo Steak?

I'll be confirming with everyone on Monday and make reservations on Tuesday.

Jang's and Unipair sound cool.
post #25 of 35
i'll likely need directions to unipair or coffee bar k, likely from iteawon station. or some sort of coordinate that i can enter into google maps would work too.
post #26 of 35
Thread Starter 
I'll send everyone a map as well as an address they can give to a taxi.
post #27 of 35
Thread Starter 

Alright. I think I've texted everyone directions/map. If you've not got it and need it, PM me. Tomorrow 8 o'clock.

post #28 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Alright. I think I've texted everyone directions/map. If you've not got it and need it, PM me. Tomorrow 8 o'clock.

Thanks a lot for setting this up! cheers.gif
post #29 of 35

See you gents at 8. Oh--what name is the Jang's reservation for?

post #30 of 35
Thread Starter 

It's under mine (real name).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Seoul Style Forum Meet Up - March 15