or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › WTF over-zealous police?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WTF over-zealous police? - Page 200

post #2986 of 6095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

There are no good cops. The existence of bad cops proves this.


This could apply to doctors and lawyers as well, couldn't it?

A one drop rule for a given profession.
post #2987 of 6095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post

This could apply to doctors and lawyers as well, couldn't it?

A one drop rule for a given profession.


No, lawyers and doctors are not assigned with enforcing the law. The police are. When good cops let bad cops get away with breaking the law they prove that they are not good cops.
post #2988 of 6095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

No, lawyers and doctors are not assigned with enforcing the law. The police are. When good cops let bad cops get away with breaking the law they prove that they are not good cops.


Your Venn Diagram shows the Good Cop circle as completely unpopulated. What about the cops in Mayberry?
post #2989 of 6095


meth labs

post #2990 of 6095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post

Your Venn Diagram shows the Good Cop circle as completely unpopulated. What about the cops in Mayberry?


They have the same crossover in a Venn diagram as do "people killed by Godzilla."
post #2991 of 6095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

They have the same crossover in a Venn diagram as do "people killed by Godzilla."

post #2992 of 6095


Good Cop
post #2993 of 6095
post #2994 of 6095


See, what you do is you hold the phone book up next to the suspect's head. Then you punch it or hit it with a hammer. This helps prevent leaving any sign of external injury.
post #2995 of 6095
Remember the cop killing and massive man hunt north of Chocago a few weeks ago? They were looking for 2 white guys and one black guy, but now they're not looking for anyone and suspicions are pointing towards an elaborate suicide. Weird story.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/16/that-illinois-cop-killing-sparked-outrage-and-a-tears-but-was-it-a-suicide/
post #2996 of 6095
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post

Remember the cop killing and massive man hunt north of Chocago a few weeks ago? They were looking for 2 white guys and one black guy, but now they're not looking for anyone and suspicions are pointing towards an elaborate suicide. Weird story.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/16/that-illinois-cop-killing-sparked-outrage-and-a-tears-but-was-it-a-suicide/

When the police spokesman started dodging, I thought he may have accidently shot himself during a fall or something.
post #2997 of 6095
He was shot twice and there isn't any manhunt. He did it.
post #2998 of 6095
I was in the area the day after it happened. I'll be honest, I'm surprised the area cops didn't manage to shoot a bunch of civilians like they do in LA.
post #2999 of 6095
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

I was in the area the day after it happened. I'll be honest, I'm surprised the area cops didn't manage to shoot a bunch of civilians like they do in LA.

We're always ahead of the curve out here.
post #3000 of 6095
I don't want to make it sound like it's settled but the fact that the Feds have pulled out make it seem likely.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › WTF over-zealous police?