or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › WTF over-zealous police?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WTF over-zealous police? - Page 185

post #2761 of 6095
http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/07/florida-cops-enter-familys-backyard-and-shoot-8-year-old-daughters-beloved-dog/

Clearly the dog was resisting.
post #2762 of 6095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

So the arresting officer in the sandra bland case is a very close friend of mine. We were roommates in college.

Tell him to freshen his resume and prepare for a career change.
post #2763 of 6095
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/28/us/massachusetts-detective-dashcam/index.html

Off duty cop pulls a driver over and threatens to shoot him in the head because the civilian driver made a driving mistake.
post #2764 of 6095
Watch the actual video. The cop says he'll blow a hole through the guy's head after the cop gets out of his vehicle, the guy drives his car back, then starts driving towards the cop. It's just another way of saying "stop threatening me with a deadly weapon."
post #2765 of 6095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

Watch the actual video. The cop says he'll blow a hole through the guy's head after the cop gets out of his vehicle, the guy drives his car back, then starts driving towards the cop. It's just another way of saying "stop threatening me with a deadly weapon."

Ah, okay, that makes sense now.
post #2766 of 6095
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but it definitely makes sense. Whether it was the most professional or the most courteous way to communicate that is debateable, though I think it was pretty effective -- he seems to understand what the cop was communicating at the time. I wonder whether the guy is acting in good faith when he goes on TV and pretends he doesn't know why the cop threatened him.
post #2767 of 6095
It was not at all clear that jackass in a wife beater and shorts with tats up and down was a cop when he roid raged out of the truck. I would have backed way the fuck up too.
post #2768 of 6095
We don't really know what happened before he pulled over, since that part is conveniently left out of the video, so it's not completely clear whether the guy knew he was a cop or not. But fair enough.

Nonetheless, it explains why the cop did what he did, and CNN doesn't mention it -- in fact, they edit it out when they show the video. I guess it could be incompetence.
post #2769 of 6095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but it definitely makes sense. Whether it was the most professional or the most courteous way to communicate that is debateable, though I think it was pretty effective -- he seems to understand what the cop was communicating at the time. I wonder whether the guy is acting in good faith when he goes on TV and pretends he doesn't know why the cop threatened him.

Fuckwit.
post #2770 of 6095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

We don't really know what happened before he pulled over, since that part is conveniently left out of the video, so it's not completely clear whether the guy knew he was a cop or not. But fair enough.

Nonetheless, it explains why the cop did what he did, and CNN doesn't mention it -- in fact, they edit it out when they show the video. I guess it could be incompetence.


None of that explains why the cop did what he did. That was pure rage on the cops' part. Of course, no one will give him a breathalyzer or a drug test, but you can be sure he was on a mix of stolen uppers when this went down.
post #2771 of 6095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

None of that explains why the cop did what he did. That was pure rage on the cops' part. Of course, no one will give him a breathalyzer or a drug test, but you can be sure he was on a mix of stolen uppers when this went down.

Cop can't be sure he wasn't and the cop had to get home safe at the end of his shift.
post #2772 of 6095
I always appreciate the level of discourse that Fang brings to our threaks. He's no JapanAlex or that rich 2nd year though.
post #2773 of 6095
Cop pulls over guy for missing front plate. Dude can't provide a license. Cop tries to open his door, dude grabs door, cop shoots him in head. This one actually gets charged with murder


http://www.wistv.com/story/29656580/charges-grand-jury-can-consider?clienttype=generic
post #2774 of 6095
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post

Cop pulls over guy for missing front plate. Dude can't provide a license. Cop tries to open his door, dude grabs door, cop shoots him in head. This one actually gets charged with murder


http://www.wistv.com/story/29656580/charges-grand-jury-can-consider?clienttype=generic

Well, he was driving without a front license plate, so the cop had a valid reason to stop him.

Just kidding!

Anyway, the victim had 60 arrests, and 13 kids by multiple women. The Civil settlement will be interesting.
post #2775 of 6095
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post

Cop pulls over guy for missing front plate. Dude can't provide a license. Cop tries to open his door, dude grabs door, cop shoots him in head. This one actually gets charged with murder


http://www.wistv.com/story/29656580/charges-grand-jury-can-consider?clienttype=generic

Watched the video, unbelievable. Hopefully he's indicted and convicted.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › WTF over-zealous police?