or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › WTF over-zealous police?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WTF over-zealous police? - Page 156

post #2326 of 6083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Amerikkka.

Hey, no Arabic in this thread.
post #2327 of 6083
Interesting facts and perspective on the pool party chaos:



http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/08/the-full-story-of-the-mckinney-texas-pool-mob-inside-the-craig-ranch-subdivision/
post #2328 of 6083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post

I join the sentiment.

(and eliminate the stigma of "acting white" (you know, taking school seriously, not cursing, and such).

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/obama-says-notions-of-acting-white-or-authentic-way-of-being-black-has-to-go/

It didn't get as much coverage as it should have, and he certainly hasn't said it enough. Too bad this isn't the overall tone of his administration when it comes to race.
post #2329 of 6083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Interesting facts and perspective on the pool party chaos:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/08/the-full-story-of-the-mckinney-texas-pool-mob-inside-the-craig-ranch-subdivision/

What exactly is interesting about this? Nobody disputes that this thing got out of hand. Casebolt's actions were still out of line.
post #2330 of 6083
post #2331 of 6083
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

What exactly is interesting about this? Nobody disputes that this thing got out of hand. Casebolt's actions were still out of line.

You have to admit that it's kind of amusing that there apparently never was a pool party, and disappointing but not surprising that the media is still calling it one.
post #2332 of 6083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

You have to admit that it's kind of amusing that there apparently never was a pool party, and disappointing but not surprising that the media is still calling it one.

Facts and truth mean nothing once the train has started rolling.
post #2333 of 6083
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

5 examples of non-music

 

I see your 5 non-music selections and raise you 5 more

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #2334 of 6083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Interesting facts and perspective on the pool party chaos:



http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/08/the-full-story-of-the-mckinney-texas-pool-mob-inside-the-craig-ranch-subdivision/

If somebody else did this, we might be applauding their entrepreneurial spirit and giving them an admission spot in a nice business school instead of calling the cops...
post #2335 of 6083
I dunno, bait and switch only works if you're able to sell something. I doubt all those kids who showed up for the "cookout" in bathing suits ended up buying tickets to the next party.
post #2336 of 6083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

I dunno, bait and switch only works if you're able to sell something. I doubt all those kids who showed up for the "cookout" in bathing suits ended up buying tickets to the next party.

Certainly not after Paul Blart showed up.
post #2337 of 6083
Seems like the person who created that piece must have worked really hard to make it so graphically chaotic and borderline unreadable.
post #2338 of 6083

So principal in Florida got canned for tweeting his opinion on the case and now a teacher in Lubbock Texas got canned for a facebook post in which she seemed to pine for the good ole days of segregation. 

post #2339 of 6083
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post

I like nothing more than people who have probably never been inside a black person's home diagnosing what's wrong with black people.


Some of my best friends are black.
post #2340 of 6083
Quote:
STEVE PICKETT @STEVEPICK11
#McKinneyPDInvestigation Pool is closed. Neighbors tell us what really happened behind these gates. @CBSDFW 4pm
2:34 PM - 8 Jun 2015



New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › WTF over-zealous police?