yeah, the fabrics are generally a bit finer, the assembly maybe a bit better, and some of the touches, like the buttons, are higher quality.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCharles Tyrwhitttagged by GauchoSF, 3/10/15
Related Forum Threads
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Charles Tyrwhitt Reviews and Fitting - Page 12
Styleforum Top Pickspost #167 of 5465/3/13 at 6:30ampost #168 of 5465/3/13 at 6:50ampost #169 of 5465/3/13 at 7:09ampost #170 of 5465/3/13 at 4:10pmpost #171 of 5465/7/13 at 7:43ampost #172 of 5465/7/13 at 7:53amQuote:
I'm a fan of their shirts. I find the collars stiff but comfortable and each comes with brass collar stays.
I know others disagree but I like their non-irons and find they look almost as good at the end of the day as they did in the beginning.
UPDATE - Sorry, just realized you asked about their business casual shirts. I have no experience with those . . .post #173 of 5465/7/13 at 7:55amQuote:
I was interested in this as well. I noticed they have a pair of burgundy double monks on sale for $250. I called but the customer service didn't know who made them. Do you happen to know if these are loakes?post #174 of 5465/12/13 at 12:25pm
Has anyone bought CT classic fit polo shirts, like this one:
Would a size medium of that polo shirt fit just right someone who's usually 15.5 collar, 33 sleeves with CT slim/extra slim dress shirts?
Thanks in advance.post #175 of 5465/12/13 at 3:08pmpost #176 of 5465/18/13 at 5:06amQuote:
The BC shirts come with brass collar stays.post #177 of 5465/21/13 at 7:50ampost #178 of 5465/30/13 at 6:29am
I received my shipping notification today from CT. At the bottom in bold it read "* Our standard SIX month guarantee does not apply to sale items. All purchases under our SALE promotions are covered by a 14-day unconditional guarantee." Can anyone comment on this? Aren't they always on "Sale"? I purchased my shirts through a link for $30 per shirt. I ordered a variety of sizes in cuffs and collars to get my size dialed in since the reviews have been mixed on the shrinking and shoulder sizing issues. I was pleased that I could return the shirt within 6 months for whatever reason, but this 14 day non-sense on sale items is a bit concerning.
Am I worrying about nothing (i.e. 14 days applies to clearance type items, not discounted items) or is this a change in their policy?post #179 of 5465/30/13 at 7:38am
- Charles Tyrwhitt Reviews and Fitting
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 42 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 57 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Futura Laboratories Cotton Drizzler Bomber Jacket $495 Lightweight L 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.