yeah, the fabrics are generally a bit finer, the assembly maybe a bit better, and some of the touches, like the buttons, are higher quality.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCharles Tyrwhitttagged by GauchoSF, 3/10/15
Related Forum Threads
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Charles Tyrwhitt Reviews and Fitting - Page 12post #167 of 5685/3/13 at 6:30ampost #168 of 5685/3/13 at 6:50ampost #169 of 5685/3/13 at 7:09ampost #170 of 5685/3/13 at 4:10pmpost #171 of 5685/7/13 at 7:43ampost #172 of 5685/7/13 at 7:53amQuote:
I'm a fan of their shirts. I find the collars stiff but comfortable and each comes with brass collar stays.
I know others disagree but I like their non-irons and find they look almost as good at the end of the day as they did in the beginning.
UPDATE - Sorry, just realized you asked about their business casual shirts. I have no experience with those . . .post #173 of 5685/7/13 at 7:55amQuote:
I was interested in this as well. I noticed they have a pair of burgundy double monks on sale for $250. I called but the customer service didn't know who made them. Do you happen to know if these are loakes?post #174 of 5685/12/13 at 12:25pm
Has anyone bought CT classic fit polo shirts, like this one:
Would a size medium of that polo shirt fit just right someone who's usually 15.5 collar, 33 sleeves with CT slim/extra slim dress shirts?
Thanks in advance.post #175 of 5685/12/13 at 3:08pmpost #176 of 5685/18/13 at 5:06amQuote:
The BC shirts come with brass collar stays.post #177 of 5685/21/13 at 7:50ampost #178 of 5685/30/13 at 6:29am
I received my shipping notification today from CT. At the bottom in bold it read "* Our standard SIX month guarantee does not apply to sale items. All purchases under our SALE promotions are covered by a 14-day unconditional guarantee." Can anyone comment on this? Aren't they always on "Sale"? I purchased my shirts through a link for $30 per shirt. I ordered a variety of sizes in cuffs and collars to get my size dialed in since the reviews have been mixed on the shrinking and shoulder sizing issues. I was pleased that I could return the shirt within 6 months for whatever reason, but this 14 day non-sense on sale items is a bit concerning.
Am I worrying about nothing (i.e. 14 days applies to clearance type items, not discounted items) or is this a change in their policy?post #179 of 5685/30/13 at 7:38ampost #180 of 5686/1/13 at 8:50am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 7 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 13 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 26 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 26 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 32 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...