yeah, the fabrics are generally a bit finer, the assembly maybe a bit better, and some of the touches, like the buttons, are higher quality.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCharles Tyrwhitttagged by GauchoSF, 3/10/15
Related Forum Threads
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Charles Tyrwhitt Reviews and Fitting - Page 12
Styleforum Top Pickspost #167 of 4915/3/13 at 6:30ampost #168 of 4915/3/13 at 6:50ampost #169 of 4915/3/13 at 7:09ampost #170 of 4915/3/13 at 4:10pmpost #171 of 4915/7/13 at 7:43ampost #172 of 4915/7/13 at 7:53amQuote:
I'm a fan of their shirts. I find the collars stiff but comfortable and each comes with brass collar stays.
I know others disagree but I like their non-irons and find they look almost as good at the end of the day as they did in the beginning.
UPDATE - Sorry, just realized you asked about their business casual shirts. I have no experience with those . . .post #173 of 4915/7/13 at 7:55amQuote:
I was interested in this as well. I noticed they have a pair of burgundy double monks on sale for $250. I called but the customer service didn't know who made them. Do you happen to know if these are loakes?post #174 of 4915/12/13 at 12:25pm
Has anyone bought CT classic fit polo shirts, like this one:
Would a size medium of that polo shirt fit just right someone who's usually 15.5 collar, 33 sleeves with CT slim/extra slim dress shirts?
Thanks in advance.post #175 of 4915/12/13 at 3:08pmpost #176 of 4915/18/13 at 5:06amQuote:
The BC shirts come with brass collar stays.post #177 of 4915/21/13 at 7:50ampost #178 of 4915/30/13 at 6:29am
I received my shipping notification today from CT. At the bottom in bold it read "* Our standard SIX month guarantee does not apply to sale items. All purchases under our SALE promotions are covered by a 14-day unconditional guarantee." Can anyone comment on this? Aren't they always on "Sale"? I purchased my shirts through a link for $30 per shirt. I ordered a variety of sizes in cuffs and collars to get my size dialed in since the reviews have been mixed on the shrinking and shoulder sizing issues. I was pleased that I could return the shirt within 6 months for whatever reason, but this 14 day non-sense on sale items is a bit concerning.
Am I worrying about nothing (i.e. 14 days applies to clearance type items, not discounted items) or is this a change in their policy?post #179 of 4915/30/13 at 7:38am
- Charles Tyrwhitt Reviews and Fitting
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › All Solids Challenge June 25th 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 16 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 21 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 23 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 28 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...