or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Pictorial Index
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Pictorial Index - Page 3

post #31 of 213
No Sutor Mantellassi?
post #32 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitonbrioni View Post
In a sad moment of irrational exuberance--


i want these!
post #33 of 213
Anyone have pics of the EG York?
post #34 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister View Post
Anyone have pics of the EG York?

Try this - but I seem to remember reading somewhere that the model doesn't always have an apron, i.e. it's sometimes a plain-toe derby. Best bet is to ask EG.
post #35 of 213
Wowo. You all have god knowledge in shoes. I'm impressed. hope I can get a tips from you guys.
post #36 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by corleone View Post
Wowo. You all have god knowledge in shoes. I'm impressed. hope I can get a tips from you guys.

Is that an offer we can't refuse?

post #37 of 213
I came across these Edward Green Oundles made of alligator. I have never seen photos of Edward Greens use of alligator. Very pretty shoe fot the right guy. Here is the link...

http://www.axelsltd.com/product_deta...ID=4785&Page=1
post #38 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstamos View Post
I came across these Edward Green Oundles made of alligator. I have never seen photos of Edward Greens use of alligator. Very pretty shoe fot the right guy. Here is the link...

http://www.axelsltd.com/product_deta...ID=4785&Page=1
Yeah... the right guy who has $6500. Well, that's two weeks of shoes for aportnoy -- maybe he should get them.
post #39 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Yeah... the right guy who has $6500. Well, that's two weeks of shoes for aportnoy -- maybe he should get them.

Would this be only a TD order?
post #40 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley View Post
Would this be only a TD order?
I'm sure the TD surcharge would bring it to $8,000.
post #41 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
I'm sure the TD surcharge would bring it to $8,000.

post #42 of 213
I hate it teh exotica.
post #43 of 213
I love the description: "Don't forget the faded jeans..."

Yeah, if I had an EG Oundle in black gator I'd match them with a pair of faded True Religion jeans.
post #44 of 213
Not a very attractive exotic.
post #45 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL View Post
I love the description: "Don't forget the faded jeans..."

Yeah, if I had an EG Oundle in black gator I'd match them with a pair of faded True Religion jeans.

It would perfectly compliment your exposed chest hair.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Pictorial Index