or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Hong Kong Tailors Thread - Page 117

post #1741 of 3690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishball View Post


???


I thought it was typo saying "dont"

i understand, but any price list for reference there?

post #1742 of 3690
Very informative thread ... We now have all sorts of salt and "c..."
Edited by aton - 5/31/14 at 3:32am
post #1743 of 3690
Quote:
Originally Posted by add911_11 View Post

The asnqwe for this question will be too vague. From all these merchant, it can go from $400-$500 for standard worsted to $5000 for luxury overcoating.

Actually I'm more keen on the Thomas mason shirtings if anyone knows! Thanks!

Additionally, is there a popular shop for horn and MOP buttons?
Edited by Nayr- - 5/30/14 at 10:35pm
post #1744 of 3690
Hi guys, I'm new here. HK for three years and mostly off the rack suits in $2k range. I am going to go and have some bespoke made. If I look 1,200 range per suit am I looking at same or better quality than high end off the rack? I'll pay more but I'd prefer to move around the 1000 to 1300 mark.

Which tailors should I look at. I was referred to British textiles. And for that type of money what range of cloth would be offered?

Cheers
post #1745 of 3690
^HKD?
post #1746 of 3690

I believe he meant USD

post #1747 of 3690
You should check the previous pages and the answer could be found easily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndoT View Post

Hi guys, I'm new here. HK for three years and mostly off the rack suits in $2k range. I am going to go and have some bespoke made. If I look 1,200 range per suit am I looking at same or better quality than high end off the rack? I'll pay more but I'd prefer to move around the 1000 to 1300 mark.

Which tailors should I look at. I was referred to British textiles. And for that type of money what range of cloth would be offered?

Cheers
post #1748 of 3690

I thought I would make a quick post on here, given I'm back in Hong Kong briefly.

 

Went back to Peter Lee with my suit from six months ago, which I wasn't quite happy with. He was more than willing to fix it up, though I might elicit some advice from here depending on the outcome - as I don't have another keen eye with me this time.

 

I also dropped by ModaRepublic briefly, though neither Chris or Alex were around so I'll try and pop by for another visit. I'll try and post some impressions after I speak to them, though it seems like a few people have done that already.

post #1749 of 3690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat-Cat View Post
 


 Pang Fung Tailor   tel : 2359-3286  G/F., Kowloon,  CMT trousers @HK$ 280.-

 

 With house flannel fabric around $500 per trousers.

 

(Cantonese speaking) 

Did some searching and I think the name in english is "Chan's and Gentleman Design".

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CHANS-AND-GENTLEMAN-DESIGN/139072414973

 

Any reviews from him?

post #1750 of 3690

Hello all, new member here hoping to get a bespoke in HK next week for professional school. My budget is around 600-1000 USD per suit. I've been recommended Vinnie's International. Does anyone have any experiences with them or can suggest other tailors that fall within that range?

 

Thanks in advance. 

post #1751 of 3690

pretty sure of the 1765 posts before yours, such information has been provided.

 

do a search

post #1752 of 3690
Quote:
Originally Posted by borbor View Post
 

pretty sure of the 1765 posts before yours, such information has been provided.

 

do a search

Here is the result of my search. http://s1.sftp.cc/imagedump/Clipboard_Image03-06-2014_6-32-24_PM.jpg

 

Nothing seems to have been mentioned about Vinnie's International so far.

post #1753 of 3690

nothing might have been mentioned about vinnie's, but i had 138 search results when it comes to pricing.

 

you did say 

[quote]or can suggest other tailors that fall within that range?[/quote]

post #1754 of 3690
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylenick1234 View Post
 

Hello all, new member here hoping to get a bespoke in HK next week for professional school. My budget is around 600-1000 USD per suit. I've been recommended Vinnie's International. Does anyone have any experiences with them or can suggest other tailors that fall within that range?

 

Thanks in advance. 


P.O. Box address and contact is cell phone number.

post #1755 of 3690

Hi everyone, I'm very new to this forum, I station in HK for around a month every 3-4 month, so it gives me a good chance to have some stuff make with the tailor.

My office is in TST East which is also a great place for tailors.

 

Good there is a mention of Beaux, a small shop but they will do / try anything you ask for. I even saw a horitzonal strips shirt being commissioned over there a while ago. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread