Originally Posted by bespokedream
I'm newbie here but I'm a member from that HK local forum. I have just registered here. The reason why I especially registered is because I wanna complaint why someone try all the means to accuse a member.. Classic Car…. here.
1)’He repeatedly emphasized here that he is independent of the tailor in his shop. However, most people from that local forum realized that he has been earning commission from that tailor.’
Where you can get the direct evidence for the relationship between him and cfu? If have, please show it!, can u please keep you quarrel with your little community? Please don’t spoil here with your hatred, thank you.
2) ‘He has been kicked out of that local forum already because many people felt disgused with his behaviour. Then he has been using different false accounts from time to time.’
I seldom see people in forum using real name, is ‘mousefifth’ your name then ? What ‘s wrong of using different/false name to discuss?
3)’Now he set up this workshop with that tailor officically but pretending to be independent. I am sure many members here and in local forum have received his pm, promoting his workshop tailor. It is not only a shameful business promtion skill, but also a seirous personal intergrity problem.’
Mr. Mouse, why sending pm is a shameful promotion strategy? (not a ‘skill’ at all!) You can ignore any promotion email. .. how shameful it is to make promotion?
4)To be honest, some people may feel ok even if he earns commission. But in my opinion, it is also a rip off. That tailor is just charging 4K CMT, which is significantly much more than normal workshop price.
If you think charging 4K for CMT is unreasonable, u can go to Mirador Mansion to seek for some tailors for lower price. Hong Kong is free market, if I appreciate the chairmanship of one tailor and I think his price is still reasonable, I will still be willing to pay him. It is very personally. Also, there are also many tailors charging more than 4K, why you just pinpoint on one? What is your intention?
5) The obvious reason of the difference is because Classic Car needs to earn the commission but claimed doing nothing to do with it. Remember, there is no decoration, no service in such a lousy district.
Why you have to insist to compare a workshop with a tailor shop in Central. I can’t see many tailor shop in Shum Shui Po (the lousy district you mentioned) have very decent decoration. What a smart customer wants from a tailor is his cutting, craftsmanship, but not decoration of the tailor shop. I will not judge the skills of a tailor by the decoration of a tailor shop!
6) You may get nothing once the tailor ran away. While Dreambespoke is located in prime area, with good decoration and professional service, they are charging just the same price. I can comment the craftsmanship of DreamBespoke is even better. Thus, for me, the charging of Classic Car's so called "workshop" is so unreasonable.
How can you guarantee Dreams bespoke will not run away? What is the meaning of ‘ located in prime area, with good decoration and professional service’? Or you just refer ‘located in prime area, with good decoration and professional service’ equivalent a better tailor? If so, you can go some shop with more decent decoration. I always visit Dreams Spoke… for a tailor shop, it is quite messy… fabrics just all around, not orderly!
There are so many tailor, why you just infer Dreams Bespoke here? How about WW Chan, William Yu…etc. I think you are just using another way to promote your favorite tailor! Thank you for loving me, my name is Bespoke Dream J
7) Im not hoping all members here would trust me. But if you have doubt, please ask any senior members in that forum. They will tell you the same.
I do not have hope anyone here to read such nonsense quarrel, if you have doubt, don’t just read the comment shere, spend money to different tailors and experience by yourself. Of course, I have tried many different tailors including your favorite Dream. My comment is ‘not bad, acceptable product quality…. but not first class!’
8) There are so many good tailors in HK that worth to be discussed here. However, after Classic Car has started his workshop, he has been posting many messages here to explicitly or implicitly promote it. This post has been hijacked by him already!!!
So please also don’t concentrate on promote Dream Bespoke also. Frankly speaking, the posts in the HK Discuss Forum have equally hijacked by someone already!!
Mousefifth, please stop your meaningless quarrel!