Zegna Couture cashmere/silk jacket - EU46 (would fit UK/US 36 or 38)
Will Ship To: Anywhere
SOLD - THANK YOU SF!
Ermenegildo Zegna Couture Jacket
Unique & Elegant Italian Styling
EU 46 (would fit UK/US 36-38)
£99 with FREE UK shipping
This Zegna Couture jacket is a wonderfully soft 80% cashmere, 20% silk blend in a subtle pale grey herringbone with a bolder pink/lilac windowpane. As you can see from the photos, this is a truly beautiful jacket, styled to flatter the unique fabric. I consider it the perfect weight & colour for spring/summer outfits, though with layering, it will work in early autumn too.
Try pairing it with cream linen trousers and an undone blue shirt for a relaxed casual look, or as depicted in the photos plus with darker grey trousers for a more formal outfit. Or, if you're braver than I ever was, what about pale lilac linen trousers and a cream shirt for a daring combination?
The jacket is from my own wardrobe, and was originally purchased by me from a Zegna boutique. It is in generally good condition, but on its second-ever wearing, I snagged the left sleeve, resulting in minor damage. You can see from the close-up photos (5a & 5b) of the top of the left sleeve that the largest tear was professionally rewoven (the more minor abrasions below were left untouched). It's not particularly visible from most angles, and the photos do exaggerate it, but at the end of the day, it's up to you whether this an issue for you or not. I've worn it probably a couple of dozen times over the years since getting it back after the repair and never felt remotely self-conscious about the reweave but we all differ on our tolerance level and you will have to make your own decision. It is what it is, you have the photos to decide whether it matters, and the jacket will be sold "as is". The low price reflects the condition of the garment.
I'm selling because I've been buying other stuff recently and have run out of space in my wardrobe. If you're looking for a fun summery jacket, especially for a more casual look, this is great way to fill that niche for very little outlay. It's a nice jacket; contact me if you'd like it.
- Ermenegildo Zegna Couture jacket
- Pale grey herringbone, with pink/lilac windowpane
- 80% cashmere, 20% silk
- Made in Italy
- Tagged EU 46, but has been tailored (see measurements below); would fit UK/US 36-38
- Wonderful detailing throughout (see photos)
- 2 buttons
- generous notch lapels
- double vented
- 2 flap pockets, plus barchetta-style welted chest pocket
- 4 "waterfall"/"kissing" sleeve buttons; working
- Tagged EU46, but has been tailored post-purchase
- I suggest that it would fit a UK/US 36-38
- shoulder-seam to shoulder-seam: 18"
- chest circumference: 39.5"
- waist circumference: 36"
- length from base of collar: 29.75"
- crown-cuff sleeve length: 24.25" (+1.5" to let down if needed)
- The jacket will be sent by Royal Mail First Class Recorded in the UK, and Royal Mail International Signed For (insured & tracked) for overseas buyers. UK postage is included in the cost, international postage is £25 extra. If UK buyers would prefer an insured service (Next Day Special Delivery), add £5.
Please enjoy looking through all the photos and let me know if I can answer any questions or if you have an offer to make. Paypal only, please.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Edited by Holdfast - 2/11/13 at 9:35am