or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Members Only Clothing Label?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Members Only Clothing Label? - Page 2

Poll Results: assuming the clothing is attractive, would you be interested in joining this members only clothing club?

 
  • 11% (3)
    yes
  • 88% (23)
    no
26 Total Votes  
post #16 of 38
Thread Starter 

OK OK this idea does not seem to be going over well, so let me introduce a new idea.  How about instead of an exclusive club with a screening process, we have a customer loyalty program.  Almost like when you get ten notches in a subway card you get a free sub, if you buy a certain amount of clothing per year, or if you have been a long time customer, you get a limited edition piece that only loyal customers are offered.  Does that idea sit better with you fellas?

 

Just for arguments sake assume my clothing is dope and you really want it.

 

Any new thoughts?

post #17 of 38
Hipster much?

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply

Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram

Reply
post #18 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSSneaker View Post

Hipster much?


Not many things more hipster than being a sneakerhead.

post #19 of 38
Nah he is a supreme tard, the tough talk and elitism give it away

Also props on the racism man, let me know your racial background so we can really take this thread down a notch or two
post #20 of 38
Double post
post #21 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMansLand View Post


That happens with every brand, and they still make plenty of money.  What's your point?  Also, elaborate on "dumb".  Unless you're limited to one syllable adjectives, in which case who cares what you think pal.  Keep your opinions to yourself and give me facts as to why this is not a viable business concept.

so you ask what people think and because no one jumped on your jock re this stupid idea, you get bent outta shape. it's a doooosche idea.
post #22 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post


so you ask what people think and because no one jumped on your jock re this stupid idea, you get bent outta shape. it's a doooosche idea.


you know everything about everything but couldn't tell anything to anybody.  If all this thread accomplished was polarizing my audience I'm cool with that.  You have given me no reason to believe you even know what you're talking about.

post #23 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Nah he is a supreme tard, the tough talk and elitism give it away

Also props on the racism man, let me know your racial background so we can really take this thread down a notch or two

Australian is a race now?
post #24 of 38
Damm
OP getting served in this thread(and poll!)
post #25 of 38
Thread Starter 

TER1413, you have spent the last 3 years of your life posting nonstop on this website.  OVER 11,000 TIMES!  You're just a sour blogger.  I was looking for a response and I got it.  You think I have been "served", when in reality I got exactly what I was looking for.  Stay in your dark room and keep blogging bro.
 

post #26 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Nah he is a supreme tard, the tough talk and elitism give it away

Also props on the racism man, let me know your racial background so we can really take this thread down a notch or two


Judging by all your posts about high fashion and all these bullshit brands that your trying to show off to other fashion bloggers, I would say you are just as elitist as anybody else, which I would argue is not a bad thing.  Anybody who ever accomplished anything worth talking about had elitist tendencies.  If you went to college, you are probably elitist. 

 

What are you doing on the streetwear thread anyway?  You dig on CDiem and CCP boots.  If that's "street" than Australian is actually a race.  And you call me a "tard"?  I am a mixture of numerous ACTUAL ethnicities, like most Americans.  So go ahead.  Proceed with the hate, ya sour patch kid.

post #27 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMansLand View Post

TER1413, you have spent the last 3 years of your life posting nonstop on this website.  OVER 11,000 TIMES!  You're just a sour blogger.  I was looking for a response and I got it.  You think I have been "served", when in reality I got exactly what I was looking for.  Stay in your dark room and keep blogging bro.

 

Ok..Your idea is shitty!!
post #28 of 38

lol this is good thread..

 

But every company that ever sells anything wants their products to sell...if you want the unique exclusivity, you just need to jump from brand to brand..

post #29 of 38
you've gotta be kidding, right?

aside from being a more supreme version of supreme, what exactly would you be hoping to achieve to the brand? also, unless you're funding this thing from your trust fund, I can think of no surer way of losing money than starting a fashion label which allows only a select set of people to buy it.

you need to vet your ideas before sharing them with others. no one here is going to hand you a viable business concept.

this shit's fresh as fuck though:
post #30 of 38

Your idea already exists and is being done in a far less impractical way.

 

If you want an exclusive streetwear brand you set prices high and be selective about the shops that sell the brand.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Members Only Clothing Label?