or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › S.N.S. Herning FW13 (or AW13 like the Europeans call it) at Pitti Uomo
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

S.N.S. Herning FW13 (or AW13 like the Europeans call it) at Pitti Uomo - Page 7

post #91 of 104
I think I should take Memento in small, but its shoulders may be too tight. (I know knits stretch, but it may have to stretch two inches.) Not sure about the 24" body length either. Are Danes all limbs and no torso? smile.gif

So yeah, a second set of measurements for comparison would be good.
post #92 of 104
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Everybody is beasting the memento, but I think I prefer the reference. Not sure I'll buy another knit like that though seeing as I already have a Stark, SS Ijevan and an Inverallan on the way.

think of the three new pieces, I'm liking the memento least...liking ion and reference jacket both more. that said, not really loving any, though not loving the chunkier ss pieces either, maybe I'm just moving back toward finer weave knits.
post #93 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by superego View Post

think of the three new pieces, I'm liking the memento least...liking ion and reference jacket both more.

 

Seconded. I'm not really a fan of the knit pattern on the Memento.

post #94 of 104
picked up the moment sweater, super happy! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #95 of 104
Was so hyped about SNS lol... I may revisit this at a later time
post #96 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Was so hyped about SNS lol... I may revisit this at a later time

good stuff, is there something you favor instead?
post #97 of 104
Not sure of sizing that's all
post #98 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Not sure of sizing that's all

you live in the bay, go to union made and try one on. i was about to buy the sweater there but someone snagged it before i could. fyi i took a small and i normally wear a medium in most things
post #99 of 104
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post


you live in the bay, go to union made and try one on. i was about to buy the sweater there but someone snagged it before i could. fyi i took a small and i normally wear a medium in most things.

This.  If you can, go to a B&M and try the stuff on.  Yes, you may not get the deal of a century.  But the certainty is well worth the price.  Every time. 

post #100 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

This.  If you can, go to a B&M and try the stuff on.  Yes, you may not get the deal of a century.  But the certainty is well worth the price.  Every time. 

i agree its nice to be able to walk in and try something you've been looking for.
post #101 of 104
That's what I did when I saw the purple paragon at unionmade I don't know any other place that stocked it? But it sold out at full retail.
post #102 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post

That's what I did when I saw the purple paragon at unionmade I don't know any other place that stocked it? But it sold out at full retail.



looks pretty cool, idk if i am sold on it for my wardrobe
post #103 of 104
That was last years you wouldn't even be able to find a stock for it...I actually like it mor than my SS bee.
post #104 of 104
i've been looking for a cool cardigan but haven't settled on anything yet
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › S.N.S. Herning FW13 (or AW13 like the Europeans call it) at Pitti Uomo