Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- WONDERFUL SHIRTS! Sizes 16.5 - 18. Marol of Bologna (the BEST shirt in the world?), Hilditch... Last post on Yesterday at 5:06 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Turnbull & Asser Turquoise/Blue Dress Shirt 15 Last post on Yesterday at 10:10 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- (3) Chris Despos Bespoke Shirts Last post on 5/20/15 at 7:07pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store - Page 64
Styleforum Top Pickspost #947 of 12157/20/14 at 3:55pmpost #948 of 12157/21/14 at 10:31amI've been following this thread for a while and finally had the chance to go to their store in NY this past weekend. The main reason was to get a feel for the fit difference between Tokyo and NY slim fit shirts. I also had the chance to look at their other acessories and I'm curious of people's opinions of their ties and belts. The ties looked and felt good in person but other thoughts/insights would be appreciated. How do the ties stack up against some of the other tie companies discussed on this forum (for instance, vanda/panta/conrad wu). The belts also looked fine and were at a palatable price ($70) given I have been considering purchasing from Equus for ~$120.post #949 of 12157/21/14 at 10:55ampost #950 of 12157/21/14 at 12:24pmpost #951 of 12157/21/14 at 2:51pmpost #952 of 12157/22/14 at 10:25ampost #953 of 12157/22/14 at 10:55ampost #954 of 12157/24/14 at 8:55ampost #955 of 12157/25/14 at 1:55pmpost #956 of 12157/25/14 at 3:48pmpost #957 of 12157/26/14 at 3:13pmpost #958 of 12157/26/14 at 8:29pmpost #959 of 12157/27/14 at 4:15ampost #960 of 12157/27/14 at 4:55amThey have one linen cotton blend knit that has a very unusually large open weave for a shirt. I didn't like it.
Their woven cotton linen shirts are 55% cotton 45% linen. I saw white, blue and white w/ blue stripes with spreads plus white and blue bd's.
The percentage of linen is higher than I'd have preferred so I didn't buy any.
- Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1118 Active Users (204 Members and 914 Guests)
- › 2 Pair Ermenegildo Zegna 100% Tropical Wool Pants *waist 39.1/2" 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › +91~8890885680ॐ!~%ओउम का आशर्वाद $ॐ~Vashikaran Kala Jadu Tantrik... 3 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 11 minutes ago
- › Zampa di Gallina : Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 13 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan