Some little bean paste thing...delicious.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Salvatore Piccolo shirt size S (eur). As new Last post on Today at 9:16 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Shirt Thread Round 3! Kiton, RLPL, Barba, Etro, Canali, Pink, Moar Last post on Today at 7:04 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- SOLD Black Long Shirt - MTM Hemrajani - band collar NEW - sz 48 SOLD Last post on Yesterday at 6:26 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store - Page 28
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 11779/28/13 at 8:34ampost #408 of 11779/28/13 at 2:16pmQuote:
I do the same and they wrinkle with wear. Nothing out of the norm. I always iron mine when damp or spray them with a spray bottle. I like their pinpoints.post #409 of 11779/29/13 at 5:39am
I've been scrutinizing the Kamakura shirts and they look very nice. The only thing I'm concerned about is the sizing. I usually wear 17/43 slim fit (Barba, RL, Eton, SS). Is the tokyo slim fit a lot tighter than the usual slim fit? It seems that some people think their sleeves are way off in length. Too short I assume? Which fit would you recommend for me in Kamakura shirts?
Would appreciate advice on this matter.
Clintpost #410 of 11779/29/13 at 2:53pmpost #411 of 11779/29/13 at 9:43pmpost #412 of 11779/30/13 at 5:44amThey have just introduced the "Vintage Oxford" shirts, anyone know more?
http://shop.kamakurashirts.com/goods_en_usd_596.htmlQuote:Originally Posted by JezeC
How do the Tokyo slim compare to Brook Brothers extra-slim-fit?
I'm a 14.5 in BB ESF, the chest fits me good, but the waist could be a little more tapered. Also the neck size could be a little bigger as well. I didn't go for the 15 in BB since the chest area would be too big for me.
It's similar but more comfortable in the chest /armholes and it's tapered and darted do it doesn't have the annoying waist fullness of the ESF.post #413 of 11779/30/13 at 5:50ampost #414 of 11779/30/13 at 6:20ampost #415 of 11779/30/13 at 7:13ampost #416 of 11779/30/13 at 7:40ampost #417 of 11779/30/13 at 6:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by alexSF
They have just introduced the "Vintage Oxford" shirts, anyone know more?
It's similar but more comfortable in the chest /armholes and it's tapered and darted do it doesn't have the annoying waist fullness of the ESF.
Are you sure it's more comfortable in the chest area?
I find the chest and the waist area to be tighter than BB ESF after trying it.post #418 of 117710/1/13 at 3:57amQuote:
It's very difficult to compare the same size of both due to kamakura sizing,
But that was my impression comparing a ESF made in usa oxford 15,5 to a Kamakura oxford 15 3/4
Kamakura feels more confortable in the armholes probably due to softer fabric.
Edited by alexSF - 10/1/13 at 4:12ampost #419 of 117710/1/13 at 6:28amI stopped by the Manhattan store yesterday to place a MTM order. As has been mentioned, the staff were very friendly and helpful. I'm going with the NY slim fit, customized to get the details right. My shirt will be a combination of three different standard shirts: the 39 neck, the 40 sleeves, and the 41 body. I may have to have the waist taken in when I get it, but I will wait to see. (The MTM option does not allow that to be tweaked.) I think this is going to be good. If the test shirt works I plan to re-order in different fabrics.post #420 of 117710/1/13 at 7:13amQuote:
Since Kamakura shirts are not sprayed on with non-iron agents, the shirt is much softer and drapes better.
- Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 3 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Warby Parker Sunglasses - New with box 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Austerity Brogue Size 7 UK Simpson Last 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...