The top shirt is their chambray, but it is s heavier weight shirt
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Our Legacy - Black Button Suede Shirt 46 BNWT Last post on Today at 11:32 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NEW Gitman Bros Plaid Donegal Sportshirt Size Small S Last post on Today at 7:39 am in Marketplace
- Gitman Bros. Blue Oxford Shirt Small Last post on Today at 2:52 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store - Page 19post #271 of 11778/11/13 at 5:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #272 of 11778/14/13 at 1:23pmpost #273 of 11778/14/13 at 1:50pmpost #274 of 11778/14/13 at 3:13pm
... so much potential. Although, I'm sure the price is justified in a way given all the competition that exist today. Still a bit steep nontheless.
Anyways, I'll probably stop by sometime this week to take a look and inquire more about the process. Curious to see their collar offerings and level of detail that go into each shirt.post #275 of 11778/14/13 at 6:01pmpost #276 of 11778/15/13 at 6:44ampost #277 of 11778/19/13 at 8:28pmStopped in the Madison Ave shop this evening. Very friendly sales staff. The NY slim fit is comparable to CT Tailored fit but with MUCH higher quality. I ended up getting one of the knit shirts, which are awesome. I would, however, caution smaller guys against purchasing shirts sized s,m,l without first trying on. The SA suggested a small to me despite the fact that I'm nearly 200 lbs, and it was a good fit. The medium was way too big.post #278 of 11778/20/13 at 4:12ampost #279 of 11778/20/13 at 8:02ampost #280 of 11778/20/13 at 8:04ampost #281 of 11778/20/13 at 9:28ampost #282 of 11778/21/13 at 10:29ampost #283 of 11778/21/13 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by reidrothchild
Stopped in the Madison Ave shop this evening. Very friendly sales staff. The NY slim fit is comparable to CT Tailored fit but with MUCH higher quality. I ended up getting one of the knit shirts, which are awesome. I would, however, caution smaller guys against purchasing shirts sized s,m,l without first trying on. The SA suggested a small to me despite the fact that I'm nearly 200 lbs, and it was a good fit. The medium was way too big.
Yes. I am 220 and wear a medium in the knitspost #284 of 11778/21/13 at 6:08pm
- Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 19 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 31 seconds ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 58 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 4 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...