The top shirt is their chambray, but it is s heavier weight shirt
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments Popover/Sz. M (fits S/M) Last post on Yesterday at 1:58 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- New T-Shirt design Last post on Yesterday at 5:16 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store - Page 19post #271 of 14618/11/13 at 5:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #272 of 14618/14/13 at 1:23pmpost #273 of 14618/14/13 at 1:50pmpost #274 of 14618/14/13 at 3:13pm
... so much potential. Although, I'm sure the price is justified in a way given all the competition that exist today. Still a bit steep nontheless.
Anyways, I'll probably stop by sometime this week to take a look and inquire more about the process. Curious to see their collar offerings and level of detail that go into each shirt.post #275 of 14618/14/13 at 6:01pmpost #276 of 14618/15/13 at 6:44ampost #277 of 14618/19/13 at 8:28pmStopped in the Madison Ave shop this evening. Very friendly sales staff. The NY slim fit is comparable to CT Tailored fit but with MUCH higher quality. I ended up getting one of the knit shirts, which are awesome. I would, however, caution smaller guys against purchasing shirts sized s,m,l without first trying on. The SA suggested a small to me despite the fact that I'm nearly 200 lbs, and it was a good fit. The medium was way too big.post #278 of 14618/20/13 at 4:12ampost #279 of 14618/20/13 at 8:02ampost #280 of 14618/20/13 at 8:04ampost #281 of 14618/20/13 at 9:28ampost #282 of 14618/21/13 at 10:29ampost #283 of 14618/21/13 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by reidrothchild
Stopped in the Madison Ave shop this evening. Very friendly sales staff. The NY slim fit is comparable to CT Tailored fit but with MUCH higher quality. I ended up getting one of the knit shirts, which are awesome. I would, however, caution smaller guys against purchasing shirts sized s,m,l without first trying on. The SA suggested a small to me despite the fact that I'm nearly 200 lbs, and it was a good fit. The medium was way too big.
Yes. I am 220 and wear a medium in the knitspost #284 of 14618/21/13 at 6:08pm
- Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 4 seconds ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 2 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?