Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
- NWT FINAMORE DRESS SHIRTS 15R Last post on 3/28/17 at 6:04pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $425 Zanone Incotex Slowear Striped Polo-Medium Mr. Porter Last post on 3/28/17 at 10:57am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store - Page 105post #1561 of 17869/12/16 at 8:07pmpost #1562 of 17869/12/16 at 8:38pmpost #1563 of 17869/12/16 at 10:02pmI want to buy the navy button down too but don't want to deal with the returns. Going email the NY store. Otherwise, I have a sizeable rotation and then some. I want some thicker stripe oxfords if I could choose from a wider selection. Still my favorite shirts OTR.
I wish they made some trousers that I can fall in love with too.post #1564 of 17869/13/16 at 2:44amQuote:
They actually do... in Japan. Hopefully they'll expand their North American offerings to include more products:post #1565 of 17869/16/16 at 8:42pmAnymore guidance on the vintage shirts?
Blackwatch is now back and I must get this and the solid navy. I am a Tokyo Slim Fit 39-87 and thinking about the NY size M (40-87). Is the neck and body going to be too wide? Not too concerned about the neck since I leave my button downs open with at the first or second notch.
The Tokyo vintage shirts seem too short in the sleeves, size medium (39-83).post #1566 of 17869/16/16 at 8:52pmpost #1567 of 17869/17/16 at 3:52am
If it helps, I wear the NY Slim dress shirts in size 39-90, and I have an older Vintage Ivy chambray shirt in NY size M. The sleeves are a bit shorter than on my dress shirt, but still acceptable, and it's plenty slim for me. It's a hard call, since the Vintage Ivy NY Size S might also work for you, but depending on how your Tokyo Fit 39-87 fits it might be slightly small. I generally err on the side of slightly larger when I'm not sure, since I assume I can try to carefully shrink it in the dryer if I want to.post #1568 of 17869/18/16 at 7:45ampost #1569 of 17869/18/16 at 3:23pmQuote:
Sizing and fit is really optimized not for ny market in my opinion...post #1570 of 17869/21/16 at 5:17ampost #1571 of 17869/29/16 at 8:23pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Spex
If it helps, I wear the NY Slim dress shirts in size 39-90, and I have an older Vintage Ivy chambray shirt in NY size M. The sleeves are a bit shorter than on my dress shirt, but still acceptable, and it's plenty slim for me. It's a hard call, since the Vintage Ivy NY Size S might also work for you, but depending on how your Tokyo Fit 39-87 fits it might be slightly small. I generally err on the side of slightly larger when I'm not sure, since I assume I can try to carefully shrink it in the dryer if I want to.
What's the call on it? You guys like the fit?post #1572 of 17869/30/16 at 8:25amI need to stop buying Tokyo/Tokyo slim. While they fit great in the waist and arms which I really have a difficult time finding shirts this narrow....too tight in the chest and shoulders. It's not that noticeable but it pulls slightly on the second button across he chest. Love the Oxford fabric and navy color. But from now on I need NYC slimpost #1573 of 17869/30/16 at 9:23ampost #1574 of 17869/30/16 at 10:54ampost #1575 of 17869/30/16 at 11:08am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 25 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Strand Dainite Resole Thickness? 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Stoffa Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Roda Linen Scarf by robxznyc
- › Destin Surl Dedo Square Scarf by robxznyc
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...