Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 3/26/15 at 5:35pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- For sale: Epaulet pindot shirt size small Last post on Today at 8:46 am in Marketplace
- Patrik Ervell Copper Oxide (mint green) Buttondown Shirt, size Medium Last post on Yesterday at 4:55 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Our Legacy - Black Button Suede Shirt 46 BNWT Last post on Yesterday at 11:32 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store - Page 9post #121 of 11776/3/13 at 12:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #122 of 11776/3/13 at 9:01pm
The sizing is downright weird on the Tokyo slim. 15 3/4 neck 33 Sleeve. 16 neck 35 sleeve Or 33.5. You need a 34 and 34.5 sleeve option on the 15 3/4 and 16 neck. Current variation makes zero sense as you build your american clientele. NY slim is to baggy and the Sleeve lengths are just as perplexing.post #123 of 11776/3/13 at 9:07pmpost #124 of 11776/6/13 at 3:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frankie22
The sizing is downright weird on the Tokyo slim. 15 3/4 neck 33 Sleeve. 16 neck 35 sleeve Or 33.5. You need a 34 and 34.5 sleeve option on the 15 3/4 and 16 neck. Current variation makes zero sense as you build your american clientele. NY slim is to baggy and the Sleeve lengths are just as perplexing.
Agreed. Was hoping to pick up a few shirts today but their size selection is surprisingly limited. That's said, customer service was great and I believe MTM will be available come August.post #125 of 11776/6/13 at 3:51pmQuote:
True that. Will def get 4 shirts at that time. The Tokyo slim is perfect, just need a 15 3.4 neck and a 34.5 sleeve.post #126 of 11776/6/13 at 4:22pmQuote:
+1, def not baggy. i could fit into both tokyo slim and ny slim but went with ny because it was longer in the body and will stay tucked in. the sleeves on tokyo slim were also a hair short.post #127 of 11776/6/13 at 7:02pmQuote:
The Tokyo is slimmer than the NY...to slim or not to slim is personal preference and based on body type.
We can all agree that the sleeve lengths are out of wack, mtm cant happen soon enough.post #128 of 11776/7/13 at 1:41ampost #129 of 11776/7/13 at 5:57ampost #130 of 11776/7/13 at 10:42ampost #131 of 11776/7/13 at 12:44pm
I got a decent white with a spread collar - 16.5, 33. I have relatively short arms so this may work for me. Just too baggy at waist so need to get altered.
Not sure why folks so excited for MTM at $180/shirt. I would go to CEGO/shirtmaven at that price range and get a precise fit with many more choices.post #132 of 11776/7/13 at 12:46pmpost #133 of 11776/7/13 at 12:50pmpost #134 of 11776/11/13 at 2:43pmBeen wearing my three Tokyo Slim oxfords a lot. Just ordered four more today.
Let me make this clear: THESE ARE THE BEST VALUE OXFORD SHIRTS ON THE MARKET
-Collar is just awesome
-Great flat felled stitching
-The Xinjiang cotton is noticeably higher quality. Thick yet soft. (See the microscope comparison pics on the first page of this thread)
-Darts are a nice feature (I hate baggy Brooks Brothers oxfords)
-Fit is perfect
- Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 9 minutes ago
- › Napolisumisura bespoke grey suit -- about size 36/38 -- forza Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...