Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- NWT Neighborhood Plaid Flannel, size small! Last post on 7/1/15 at 12:47pm in Marketplace
- NWT Rare $975 Givenchy Paris Multi-Colored Columani Striped Polo Shirt Sz L Last post on 7/1/15 at 8:28am in Marketplace
- Gitman Bro. Vintage Oxford Cotton Button Down Long Sleeve L/S Striped Shirt Last post on 6/30/15 at 9:02pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store - Page 9post #121 of 12436/3/13 at 12:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #122 of 12436/3/13 at 9:01pm
The sizing is downright weird on the Tokyo slim. 15 3/4 neck 33 Sleeve. 16 neck 35 sleeve Or 33.5. You need a 34 and 34.5 sleeve option on the 15 3/4 and 16 neck. Current variation makes zero sense as you build your american clientele. NY slim is to baggy and the Sleeve lengths are just as perplexing.post #123 of 12436/3/13 at 9:07pmpost #124 of 12436/6/13 at 3:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frankie22
The sizing is downright weird on the Tokyo slim. 15 3/4 neck 33 Sleeve. 16 neck 35 sleeve Or 33.5. You need a 34 and 34.5 sleeve option on the 15 3/4 and 16 neck. Current variation makes zero sense as you build your american clientele. NY slim is to baggy and the Sleeve lengths are just as perplexing.
Agreed. Was hoping to pick up a few shirts today but their size selection is surprisingly limited. That's said, customer service was great and I believe MTM will be available come August.post #125 of 12436/6/13 at 3:51pmQuote:
True that. Will def get 4 shirts at that time. The Tokyo slim is perfect, just need a 15 3.4 neck and a 34.5 sleeve.post #126 of 12436/6/13 at 4:22pmQuote:
+1, def not baggy. i could fit into both tokyo slim and ny slim but went with ny because it was longer in the body and will stay tucked in. the sleeves on tokyo slim were also a hair short.post #127 of 12436/6/13 at 7:02pmQuote:
The Tokyo is slimmer than the NY...to slim or not to slim is personal preference and based on body type.
We can all agree that the sleeve lengths are out of wack, mtm cant happen soon enough.post #128 of 12436/7/13 at 1:41ampost #129 of 12436/7/13 at 5:57ampost #130 of 12436/7/13 at 10:42ampost #131 of 12436/7/13 at 12:44pm
I got a decent white with a spread collar - 16.5, 33. I have relatively short arms so this may work for me. Just too baggy at waist so need to get altered.
Not sure why folks so excited for MTM at $180/shirt. I would go to CEGO/shirtmaven at that price range and get a precise fit with many more choices.post #132 of 12436/7/13 at 12:46pmpost #133 of 12436/7/13 at 12:50pmpost #134 of 12436/11/13 at 2:43pmBeen wearing my three Tokyo Slim oxfords a lot. Just ordered four more today.
Let me make this clear: THESE ARE THE BEST VALUE OXFORD SHIRTS ON THE MARKET
-Collar is just awesome
-Great flat felled stitching
-The Xinjiang cotton is noticeably higher quality. Thick yet soft. (See the microscope comparison pics on the first page of this thread)
-Darts are a nice feature (I hate baggy Brooks Brothers oxfords)
-Fit is perfect
- Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 10 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Southwick Harris Tweed Weller Sportcoat 43R (42R) jacket... 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...