Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Our Legacy 1950s Shirt - Fog Rain S/S14 - Size 46 Last post on 2/5/16 at 3:50pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Gama: Vintage Indigo One-Offs Last post on 2/4/16 at 6:17pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store - Page 9post #121 of 14466/3/13 at 12:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #122 of 14466/3/13 at 9:01pm
The sizing is downright weird on the Tokyo slim. 15 3/4 neck 33 Sleeve. 16 neck 35 sleeve Or 33.5. You need a 34 and 34.5 sleeve option on the 15 3/4 and 16 neck. Current variation makes zero sense as you build your american clientele. NY slim is to baggy and the Sleeve lengths are just as perplexing.post #123 of 14466/3/13 at 9:07pmpost #124 of 14466/6/13 at 3:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by Frankie22
The sizing is downright weird on the Tokyo slim. 15 3/4 neck 33 Sleeve. 16 neck 35 sleeve Or 33.5. You need a 34 and 34.5 sleeve option on the 15 3/4 and 16 neck. Current variation makes zero sense as you build your american clientele. NY slim is to baggy and the Sleeve lengths are just as perplexing.
Agreed. Was hoping to pick up a few shirts today but their size selection is surprisingly limited. That's said, customer service was great and I believe MTM will be available come August.post #125 of 14466/6/13 at 3:51pmQuote:
True that. Will def get 4 shirts at that time. The Tokyo slim is perfect, just need a 15 3.4 neck and a 34.5 sleeve.post #126 of 14466/6/13 at 4:22pmQuote:
+1, def not baggy. i could fit into both tokyo slim and ny slim but went with ny because it was longer in the body and will stay tucked in. the sleeves on tokyo slim were also a hair short.post #127 of 14466/6/13 at 7:02pmQuote:
The Tokyo is slimmer than the NY...to slim or not to slim is personal preference and based on body type.
We can all agree that the sleeve lengths are out of wack, mtm cant happen soon enough.post #128 of 14466/7/13 at 1:41ampost #129 of 14466/7/13 at 5:57ampost #130 of 14466/7/13 at 10:42ampost #131 of 14466/7/13 at 12:44pm
I got a decent white with a spread collar - 16.5, 33. I have relatively short arms so this may work for me. Just too baggy at waist so need to get altered.
Not sure why folks so excited for MTM at $180/shirt. I would go to CEGO/shirtmaven at that price range and get a precise fit with many more choices.post #132 of 14466/7/13 at 12:46pmpost #133 of 14466/7/13 at 12:50pmpost #134 of 14466/11/13 at 2:43pmBeen wearing my three Tokyo Slim oxfords a lot. Just ordered four more today.
Let me make this clear: THESE ARE THE BEST VALUE OXFORD SHIRTS ON THE MARKET
-Collar is just awesome
-Great flat felled stitching
-The Xinjiang cotton is noticeably higher quality. Thick yet soft. (See the microscope comparison pics on the first page of this thread)
-Darts are a nice feature (I hate baggy Brooks Brothers oxfords)
-Fit is perfect
- Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 1 second ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Styleforum in Paris: Streetstyle Pics 21 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 23 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 26 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...