Thoughts on these shirts? I don't have a striped shirt that does not have equal width stripes, maybe I should start?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Shirt Thread Round 2 - Kiton, Phineas Cole, Barba, Borrelli, Turnbull&Asser, Stefano Ricci Last post on Today at 6:20 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Ledbury brushed cotton shirts — 18/36 — one blue, one grey Last post on Yesterday at 6:40 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cloak roses shirt, prefer black, xs Last post on 3/24/15 at 7:12pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store - Page 79post #1171 of 11773/24/15 at 10:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1172 of 11773/25/15 at 6:13ampost #1173 of 11773/25/15 at 5:21pmQuote:
I agree, and it's frustrating.
The silly thing is that clearly there are lots of shirts in stock, as they're for sale on the Japanese website, but the non-Japanese website isn't being updated to reflect the stock.
What makes that even sillier is that the shirts purchased from the non-Japanese online store are all sent out from Japan, so it's not as though updating the non-Japanese store would require any physical changes, such as sending a big pile of shirts over to the US or anything like that - all they have to do is update a website.post #1174 of 11773/25/15 at 7:05pmpost #1175 of 11773/26/15 at 4:24amQuote:Originally Posted by Journeyman
Pink-and-white (and I'd love this one, as well):
I've been eyeing a pink/white stripe oxford BDC for a while - I personally love Gitman Vintage's take on it: http://cache.mrporter.com/images/products/509211/509211_mrp_cu_l.jpg but it costs 2x Kamakura's.
I'm not a fan of the Kamakura you linked because I think it looks too reddish/orangish and not pinkish.
Also, has anyone tried out the new 'Oxford lightweight' cloth?
Edit: Geez- this looks interesting. A button down collar polo. http://shop.shirt.co.jp/item/PD2201_27/post #1176 of 11773/26/15 at 7:42amxpost from the Noodle thread
@mossrockss you may appreciate this...Quote:So can we talk Kamakura?
I've been griping lately about how their US site never gets any good shirt stock anymore. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for staples like bengal stripe oxfords in different colors, end-on-ends, etc. Seems all the US site gets nowadays is the "dregs." When the US site first launch, it had all that good stuff... now... nada
Then I got the bright idea the other day to check out the Japanese site with the help of Google Translate... I was blown away
They have tons of a great shirts. Pretty easy to find those. http://shop.shirt.co.jp/mens/shirt/slim/
What I thought was more interesting was the selection of jackets, ties, pants and shoes... WAYYYY BETTER stock than the US store
cotton hemp blue SC for under 2 bills
Less than $45 bucks a pop... unlined
Appears to be Italian gren fabric... that means either Fermo Fossati or Bianchi
Some straight up knockoffs of the JL Lopez... right down to the product name! ("West End Rule Lopez")
Goodyear welt for under 3 bills
http://shop.shirt.co.jp/item/SLOPEZ39/Quote:post #1177 of 11773/26/15 at 7:42amQuote:Some great looking pents too
They have slim and classic fit... might order one in classic fit to test it out
And best for last... looks like they had some grey fresco wool slacks for awhile... too bad they sold out in the dark grey
- Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 44 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 minutes ago
- › Frui Tie SF Group Buy (interest check) 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...