or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester - Page 2

post #16 of 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Square deal on those GGs.

The St. James especially devil.gif
post #17 of 474
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewinderX View Post


Mine was deducted after I put my address in, before the final checkout.

 

 

Some people experience trouble because of the website's credit card security systems so if you experience trouble just ring their main number on the site and ask for "Roger" or "Mark" who will help you through the whole process.

 

These guys are service oriented in the old fashioned sense. I believe this is the oldest shoe retailer in England, but then, so many people in UK make these claims, who can really tell?

post #18 of 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post

The St. James especially devil.gif

+1

I am trying to decide on these or the AS Moore in Cherry for 1/2 the price.
post #19 of 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

lasted EG trees: http://www.edwardsofmanchester.co.uk/lasted-shoe-trees.html

Excellent, just picked up three pairs.
post #20 of 474
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post


+1

I am trying to decide on these or the AS Moore in Cherry for 1/2 the price.


Take the St James because:-

 

1- you KNOW you want them

2- G&G price increase is coming soon (maybe this month even)

3- the sale will not last forever

4- you will never forgive yourself later

 

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #21 of 474
I'm not sure if I love or hate you right now shog[1].gif

My wallet may go to the emergency room... should I or should I not pull the trigger, so confused!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post

Edwards of Manchester are having a 20% off sale.

VAT is also deducted.

Check out this website for details:-

use code jan2013 for a 20% off EVERYTHING

Just bought a pair of EG Chelseas and a pair of G&G St James.

Works out to less than $1400 for both pairs of shoes shipped.
post #22 of 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by cs09 View Post

I'm not sure if I love or hate you right now shog[1].gif

My wallet may go to the emergency room... should I or should I not pull the trigger, so confused!!!

Which pair are you thinking of?
post #23 of 474
Thinking about the oak asquith and/or the black chelsea... may also ask them if they can get the galway. happy.gif

If this happens, I'm going to ban myself from SF for the rest of the year.... baldy[1].gif
post #24 of 474
Thank God no Dovers. That would have been tough...
post #25 of 474
apparently they may be able to get other stock even w/ sale...

don't hate me wink.gif
post #26 of 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by cs09 View Post

apparently they may be able to get other stock even w/ sale...

don't hate me wink.gif

Guys, I thought you might like to know that I clicked on the "Contact us" button last night and, after exchanging several emails with Mark Firth at Edwards of Manchester, I ordered a stock model EG Westminster (double monk) at the 20% off discounted price and without VAT, even though it isn't listed among their current stock. Since EG doesn't have my size in stock it will take about 6 weeks for delivery, but the price (shipped) of ca. $705 is less than I could get on ebay, if the shoes ever appeared.

Let the feeding frenzy begin (with apologies to those of you guarding your wallets).
post #27 of 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinman View Post

Guys, I thought you might like to know that I clicked on the "Contact us" button last night and, after exchanging several emails with Mark Firth at Edwards of Manchester, I ordered a stock model EG Westminster (double monk) at the 20% off discounted price and without VAT, even though it isn't listed among their current stock. Since EG doesn't have my size in stock it will take about 6 weeks for delivery, but the price (shipped) of ca. $705 is less than I could get on ebay, if the shoes ever appeared.

Let the feeding frenzy begin (with apologies to those of you guarding your wallets).

+1, he's done it for me before.
post #28 of 474
You might as well go for it. I would not be surprised if Edward Green pulls Alfred Sargent and prohibits sales outside of the certain region.
post #29 of 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

+1

I am trying to decide on these or the AS Moore in Cherry for 1/2 the price.

AS Moore $372.00 but hurry up

http://wingtip.com/brand/alfred-sargent
post #30 of 474
Dude, do I need a few more EGs? I just had a spree recently... Will they only do the style/color combination from their selection or they can do any of the current selections from the EG catalogue?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester