or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester - Page 8

post #106 of 457

wow.  Do you think I would be able to order a D width through them?  I wouldnt mind waiting...

post #107 of 457
MTO, wouldn't see why you couldn't satisfied.gif
post #108 of 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by cs09 View Post

FYI, all MTO before VAT & Discount was quoted:

Galway: £920 (~$940 after VAT/Discount)
Walcot: £790 (~$810 after VAT/Discount)
Banbury: £870 (~$890 after VAT/Discount)

Can you choose any make up on the Galaway for that price? What make up did you do or are about to do?
post #109 of 457
Unsure, but I would assume so. Small details like shearling lining may cost more. I may skip out on this round, can't seem to convince myself I need to kop more shoes despite the good deal, don't wear them as much moving from NYC to SoCal. May just wait til next year.
post #110 of 457
X-post from the EG thread.
______________________________________________________________________________________

I wear UK 7.5E in last 202 (oxford) and from what i can tell i would take the same size in last 82 and 64 as well in the Galaway?

For reference, i wear UK8E in G&G TG73 and DG70. UK7E in C&J last 337.
post #111 of 457
Frank,

I am surprised I wear the same size in 82/888 and DG70, some folks have said they size down a half size when going with 202 last but you better double check this.
post #112 of 457

Tread carefully on that site....a lot of info there is pretty misleading....they list all sizes when they dont actually have all of them....hows a punter to know whether his size is available? 

post #113 of 457

I'm going to pull the trigger on 2 EG's

 

1. Galway on the 64 last with shearling lining.  Not sure if I should go with the almond with mink suede or the rosewood.... opinions welcome

 

2. The second shoe is between the inverness in burgundy, oakdale in midnight or the asquith in dark oak.  decision decisions decisions

post #114 of 457
quick question if I wear a 9.5E on the GG TG73 last, would I wear the same size on the EG Westminster?
post #115 of 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

Tread carefully on that site....a lot of info there is pretty misleading....they list all sizes when they dont actually have all of them....hows a punter to know whether his size is available? 

Correct. I got an email from Mark after my order was processed letting me know that they were out of my size GG St James II and it would be eight weeks. ffffuuuu.giffrown.gif Oh well, we just got snow so I wouldn't be wearing them anyway. They will be a pleasant surprise when they arrive.
Edited by steveoly - 1/30/13 at 10:06am
post #116 of 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post

I'm going to pull the trigger on 2 EG's

1. Galway on the 64 last with shearling lining.  Not sure if I should go with the almond with mink suede or the rosewood.... opinions welcome

2. The second shoe is between the inverness in burgundy, oakdale in midnight or the asquith in dark oak.  decision decisions decisions

1. mink suede
2. oakdale in midnight, by far.
post #117 of 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

quick question if I wear a 9.5E on the GG TG73 last, would I wear the same size on the EG Westminster?
yes.
post #118 of 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

yes.

Excellent, just placed my order.
post #119 of 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

X-post from the EG thread.
______________________________________________________________________________________

I wear UK 7.5E in last 202 (oxford) and from what i can tell i would take the same size in last 82 and 64 as well in the Galaway?

For reference, i wear UK8E in G&G TG73 and DG70. UK7E in C&J last 337.

Go for the same size, I have the Galways in 8.5E in the 82 and 64 last
post #120 of 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post

I'm going to pull the trigger on 2 EG's

1. Galway on the 64 last with shearling lining.  Not sure if I should go with the almond with mink suede or the rosewood.... opinions welcome

2. The second shoe is between the inverness in burgundy, oakdale in midnight or the asquith in dark oak.  decision decisions decisions


Almond and mink suede and the Oakdale in midnight would be my choice from the selection above.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester