or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Ralph Lauren Shell CORDOVAN MARLOW LINDRICK BOWERY MURDOCK 2/24 UPDATE!! COLLIS MEGATHREAD 2013 EDITION
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Ralph Lauren Shell CORDOVAN MARLOW LINDRICK BOWERY MURDOCK 2/24 UPDATE!! COLLIS MEGATHREAD 2013... - Page 4

post #46 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

^^ Yeah tracking is good after 1 day at a max. Mine still no update. Still shows it hasn't been posted or picked up. Its odd becos it has been like this since 22 January.


Priority Mail International Parcels
Electronic Shipping Info Received
January 22, 2013
International Parcels

Received my pennys. At first they were tight but within an hour of wear they were a very good fit. The color is great too. Thanks - and thanks to forex for recommending them.
post #47 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarim View Post

Received my pennys. At first they were tight but within an hour of wear they were a very good fit. The color is great too. Thanks - and thanks to forex for recommending them.

How did you size?
post #48 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post

How did you size?

Tried size in RL store. I usually wear 8 but 7.5 in these fit me.
post #49 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarim View Post

Tried size in RL store. usually wear 8 but 7.5 in these fit me.

So you went half size down from TTS?
post #50 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post

So you went half size down from TTS?

Yes from the size I wear in Peal & Co shoes.
post #51 of 100

USPS has FINALLY updated the tracking for my package. Incredibly enough it took eight days (!!!!!!) for the package to get from the post office in NY to the sort facility in the same city. This really puts USPS in a whole different light... 

post #52 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post

USPS has FINALLY updated the tracking for my package. Incredibly enough it took eight days (!!!!!!) for the package to get from the post office in NY to the sort facility in the same city. This really puts USPS in a whole different light... 

What light is that?
post #53 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


What light is that?

 

A pretty awful and disappointing one.

post #54 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post

A pretty awful and disappointing one.

And how is that different than what it was before?
post #55 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


And how is that different than what it was before?

 

Well, if you read my earlier posts, my experience with USPS thus far has been very positive. Apparently I might just have been lucky...

post #56 of 100
^^ My tracking still no update. Still showing - since 22 Jan
Electronic Shipping Info Received.
wtf.
post #57 of 100
I think eddievddr10 won't mind my posting this, since he no longer has this size (let me know if you do and I'll delete this post).

I bought a pair of 11.5 penny loafers from eddievddr10, and though they are awesome, I think the fit might not have worked out for me. PM if you are interested in them.
post #58 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Doble View Post

I think eddievddr10 won't mind my posting this, since he no longer has this size (let me know if you do and I'll delete this post).

I bought a pair of 11.5 penny loafers from eddievddr10, and though they are awesome, I think the fit might not have worked out for me. PM if you are interested in them.

 

I might take you up on that if mine don't fit well when they get here (should be next week? Fucking UPS to Auspost.).

post #59 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by joiji View Post

I might take you up on that if mine don't fit well when they get here (should be next week? Fucking UPS to Auspost.).
Hi mate,
I am in Sydney. My 2 pairs was sent on 22 Jan and only on 1 Feb it was processed in nyc. Where is yours now ? Already in Australia ?

Priority Mail International Parcels
Processed Through Sort Facility
February 01, 2013, 10:58 am
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

International Parcels
Arrived at Sort Facility
February 01, 2013, 10:13 am
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Electronic Shipping Info Received
January 22, 2013
post #60 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by joiji View Post

I might take you up on that if mine don't fit well when they get here (should be next week? Fucking UPS to Auspost.).
Hi mate,
I am in Sydney. My 2 pairs was sent on 22 Jan and only on 1 Feb it was processed in nyc. Where is yours now ? Already in Australia ?
 

 

I'd had nothing since the 26th, so I figured they were already in Australia (I've had packages before which don't receive tracking updates once they leave the US, but it looks like they are still in NY, or have just left.

 

Processed Through Sort FacilityJanuary 30, 2013, 1:34 pmISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Marketplace
  • Ralph Lauren Shell CORDOVAN MARLOW LINDRICK BOWERY MURDOCK 2/24 UPDATE!! COLLIS MEGATHREAD 2013 EDITION
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Ralph Lauren Shell CORDOVAN MARLOW LINDRICK BOWERY MURDOCK 2/24 UPDATE!! COLLIS MEGATHREAD 2013 EDITION