or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Ralph Lauren Shell CORDOVAN MARLOW LINDRICK BOWERY MURDOCK 2/24 UPDATE!! COLLIS MEGATHREAD 2013 EDITION
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Ralph Lauren Shell CORDOVAN MARLOW LINDRICK BOWERY MURDOCK 2/24 UPDATE!! COLLIS MEGATHREAD 2013... - Page 3

post #31 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

^^ my tracking still hasn't progressed. getting worried now );

 

Mine neither. Usually USPS is pretty good at updating the tracking. Strange.

post #32 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

^^ my tracking still hasn't progressed. getting worried now );

No need to panic, the updates are usually not as fast as you'd like, and especially for international shipping it can be slow to update.
post #33 of 100
Thread Starter 
1/25 UPDATE NEW ADDS FOR MARLOWS ALSO ADDED BLACK TASSELED LINDRICK DANESBURY GARITH MURDOCK BOWERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
RUGBY SLIPPERS AND MORE COLLIS TO COME SOON!!
post #34 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

^^ my tracking still hasn't progressed. getting worried now );

Mine neither. Usually USPS is pretty good at updating the tracking. Strange.

What universe do you live in where USPS is good at updating tracking?
I didn't see tracking update until yesterday.
Anyway, mine are out for delivery today.
post #35 of 100
I wish those Lindrick are in 8-8.5....
post #36 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

What universe do you live in where USPS is good at updating tracking?
I didn't see tracking update until yesterday.
Anyway, mine are out for delivery today.

Is it that bad ? Even today no update on my tracking. still says-
Electronic Shipping Info Received
post #37 of 100
Just went downstairs to check and they're here! This is the second pair of shoes I've bought off Eddie (previous bought C&J BBBF pebble grain boots) and I can't recommend him enough. The shoes are excellent. I'm fucking stoked. Thanks Eddie!
post #38 of 100
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty long legs View Post

Just went downstairs to check and they're here! This is the second pair of shoes I've bought off Eddie (previous bought C&J BBBF pebble grain boots) and I can't recommend him enough. The shoes are excellent. I'm fucking stoked. Thanks Eddie!
your most welcome! wear them in good health!
post #39 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post


What universe do you live in where USPS is good at updating tracking?
I didn't see tracking update until yesterday.
Anyway, mine are out for delivery today.

 

Well, each time I've bought stuff off eBay US or SF and have used USPS, tracking has been updated extremely quickly... Maybe I've just been lucky? I must admit though that my experience with USPS is very limited - maybe something like only five shipments all in all.

post #40 of 100
^^ Yeah tracking is good after 1 day at a max. Mine still no update. Still shows it hasn't been posted or picked up. Its odd becos it has been like this since 22 January.


Priority Mail International Parcels
Electronic Shipping Info Received
January 22, 2013
International Parcels
post #41 of 100
Received my loafers today. Great service! Happy I went TTS, they for perfectly.
post #42 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

^^ Yeah tracking is good after 1 day at a max. Mine still no update. Still shows it hasn't been posted or picked up. Its odd becos it has been like this since 22 January.


Priority Mail International Parcels
Electronic Shipping Info Received
January 22, 2013
International Parcels

 

Same here. Almost one week now (!) since I received notice that the package had been shipped, but still no tracking update. 

post #43 of 100
Received my Tassels Sat., even though the USPS site was not showing package movement. Thanks Eddie. The fit is good at 1/2 down TTS.

BTW most here go TTS on the Penny, not me, went 1/2 down a year ago, tough breaking but glad I went down ... They molded to my feet and do not have big ugly rolls:slayer:
post #44 of 100
Got my pennies. I went tts and they fit well, but I could see maybe squeezing into going 1/2 down.

They're great, by the way. Awesome deal here.

I only wish I could get tassels in my size (a 10 if I size down 1/2). Id buy them in a heartbeat.
post #45 of 100
Probably asking for the moon here but any chance of a restock of size 8 in Penny or Tassel (shell)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Marketplace
  • Ralph Lauren Shell CORDOVAN MARLOW LINDRICK BOWERY MURDOCK 2/24 UPDATE!! COLLIS MEGATHREAD 2013 EDITION
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Ralph Lauren Shell CORDOVAN MARLOW LINDRICK BOWERY MURDOCK 2/24 UPDATE!! COLLIS MEGATHREAD 2013 EDITION