or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Official Classic Men's Coats Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Classic Men's Coats Thread - Page 17

post #241 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-K-L View Post

looks like military surplus

Thanks for following up. It was from the Lanvin H&M collection few years ago. It wasnt appealing to me back then since I was into cropped coats. But now I've grown up and feel like knee length coat suit my frame better so I was looking for one.

Would you guys consider this coat as a wadrobe staple, that could be dress up or down (with suit or with jeans & thich knitwear)? I understand it's no where near crombie quality but I can get it for pretty cheap <$100.
post #242 of 248
I need some inspiration..
post #243 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianBoyz View Post

I need some inspiration..


This what I would wear if I had the nerve:

http://www.jpeterman.com/c/images/jpeterman/2808-HERR.jpg
post #244 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade View Post

This what I would wear if I had the nerve:

http://www.jpeterman.com/c/images/jpeterman/2808-HERR.jpg

rimshot.gif
post #245 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade View Post

This what I would wear if I had the nerve:

http://www.jpeterman.com/c/images/jpeterman/2808-HERR.jpg
I have one like that except it is in a green tweed. The cape is lined in a plaid flannel.
post #246 of 248
46ce3f57ab19e36b91ed60dda430c510.jpg
Edited by IndianBoyz - 7/27/15 at 2:09pm
post #247 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

I have one like that except it is in a green tweed. The cape is lined in a plaid flannel.

Back in my youth the J. Press store off Madison had one on display.
My guess is that it was a sample item for their Bespoke operation.
Where did you get yours?
post #248 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade View Post

Back in my youth the J. Press store off Madison had one on display.
My guess is that it was a sample item for their Bespoke operation.
Where did you get yours?
Mine is Invertere.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Official Classic Men's Coats Thread