or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Official Classic Men's Coats Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Classic Men's Coats Thread - Page 14

post #196 of 206

Always loved this image. And coat.

 

 

lefty

post #197 of 206
It finally is cold enough in San Francisco for a polo coat. If I'm standing still.
post #198 of 206
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post

It finally is cold enough in San Francisco for a polo coat. If I'm standing still.

Try wearing it without any clothes underneath.
post #199 of 206
I got put away last time that happened confused.gif
post #200 of 206
Made this up recently, chesterfield with detachable mink collar.

post #201 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post

It finally is cold enough in San Francisco for a polo coat. If I'm standing still.

You call 60 degrees F. ( 11/20/2014) cold?
You should consult a doctor.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=San+Francisco%2C+CA
post #202 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post

Always loved this image. And coat.




lefty

This the best I've seen on the internet.
post #203 of 206
lefty
[/quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post

Always loved this image. And coat.




lefty

Unfortunately the wearer of the elegant coat looks like emerged from a catacomb.
post #204 of 206
He's probably just real old, relax.
post #205 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade View Post

You call 60 degrees F. ( 11/20/2014) cold?
You should consult a doctor.
Sometimes I like to wear a polo coat to chat with Frank Chu on Market. If I get into a deep conversation about the twelve galaxies and get sucked into the black hole, it can get quite chilly.
post #206 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post


Sometimes I like to wear a polo coat to chat with Frank Chu on Market. If I get into a deep conversation about the twelve galaxies and get sucked into the black hole, it can get quite chilly.


Now I understand. Thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Official Classic Men's Coats Thread