So I'm looking in my closet at my shoes last night, and I note the following:
I have 7x pairs of Church's, all bought at least 10 years ago when I was living/working in Europe:
- 2x pairs of Westbury black monk straps
- 1x pair of Sydney brown monk straps
- 1x pair of Sanford black lace-ups
- 1x pair of Wingate black lace-ups
- 1x pair of Presley black monk straps
- 1x pair of Westbury black suede monk straps (NB: going on B&S as soon as I'm allowed to post there)
- I have 2x pairs of "King Shoes", "hand crafted in England", in a brown suede monk strap, one model Harewood, one model Sandringham.
Heavy on the monk straps, I know. And all bought before 9/11, when quick on/off became a plus...
Anyway, for the life of me I cannot find out who made the latter two pairs (King? doh). I would like to find a darker brown lace-up model, and I really like the last on these shoes.
Any help finding out from whence they came would be appreciated. I cannot even remember if I bought them in England, Spain, Holland....