or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › MA-1 Jackets Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MA-1 Jackets Thread - Page 14

post #196 of 254

Uniformed Experiments x Alpha.

 

Anyone got the MA-1 from AKOG?

post #197 of 254

^ those sold out reaaaaaaaaaaly quick.  

post #198 of 254

need one that that will work for tall and slim cats.  TOJ wait way too long

post #199 of 254
This isn't a forum for cats
post #200 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post
 

need one that that will work for tall and slim cats.  TOJ wait way too long

from my experience the stussy ma-1s have been hella long. my size S is the length of an M 

 

may wanna try those out? 

post #201 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post
 

need one that that will work for tall and slim cats.  TOJ wait way too long

 

Upthread I posted about the Alpha Reissued which worked for this tall slim guy.

post #202 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post

need one that that will work for tall and slim cats.  TOJ wait way too long

check 2nd hand market
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricesuit View Post

from my experience the stussy ma-1s have been hella long. my size S is the length of an M 

may wanna try those out? 

i have one from 2005 and it is long, still looks good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderedsouth View Post

Upthread I posted about the Alpha Reissued which worked for this tall slim guy.

u know the measurements?
post #203 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan Mak View Post
 

The Olive MA-1 jacket from Topman arrived yesterday.

 

The fit is in fact very close to how it is in the photo. There's some slouch in the body, so it's not quite as slim-fitting as I'd imagined.

 

It also has a bit of quilted lining, so it's not quite the warmer weather jacket that I was looking for.

 

I'm still deciding whether or not I'll keep it.

i checked it doesnt have the black lining, i need to know the actual brand of that guys wearing...really want it.

post #204 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

u know the measurements?

 

Alpha Reissued in XL:

 

Armpit to armpit is 24"

 

Straight across from shoulder seam to shoulder seam is 20"

 

Shoulder seam to end of cuff is 28"

 

Back length is 27"

post #205 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronBong View Post
 

i checked it doesnt have the black lining, i need to know the actual brand of that guys wearing...really want it.

I don't know the proper terminology. You're right. The insides of the jacket is not black, but orange.

 

What I meant by the quilted lining is that it's there's this diamond shape stitching, and when you squeeze it, there's stuff / insulation in between the outside and inside of the jacket.

post #206 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan Mak View Post
 

I don't know the proper terminology. You're right. The insides of the jacket is not black, but orange.

 

What I meant by the quilted lining is that it's there's this diamond shape stitching, and when you squeeze it, there's stuff / insulation in between the outside and inside of the jacket.

 

yea i wonder where can i find that exact jacket, cuz god...that olive green + black combo is gorgeous.

post #207 of 254
Gotta say folks, if you can shell out the dough and deal with the wait, the toj suiting wool ma-1 is one of the best jackets I have and warmest, totally worth it
post #208 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeld View Post

Does anyone know what jacket this is? Or something similar with green body and black ribbing?



Did anyone manage to ID this one?
post #209 of 254
Let me know if anyone runs into a M in that A Kind of Guise MA-1.
post #210 of 254
^ That Olive/Black bomber up there is by BLK DNM.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › MA-1 Jackets Thread