BNWT : Khaki Mr. Freedom Shipyard Chinos / 34 / Sugar Cane LE
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Selling a pair of brand new, with labels, Mister Freedom Shipyard Chinos, Made in the USA in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co. These are a great pair of pants, but the fit is a bit tight for me so selling them on for $100 OBO
PATTERN: All original MFSC pattern. Not the typical USAF/USN traditional “chinos” pattern, more of a work dungarees design, but in cotton chino twill.
FABRICS: 100% cotton tightly woven chino twill, woven in Japan. Very “crispy” feel. Lighter ounce.
* Wrap leg construction (no side seam)
* Front patch pockets secured in the waist band, copper rivet reinforced.
* Adjustable cinch back strap with NOS metal sharp prong buckle (yes, the kind that…)
* Rear cotton cloth patch for custom stenciling, concealed behind back strap.
* Metal donut crest buttons for waist and fly, painted black.
* Tonal 100% cotton stitching.
* Crotch copper rivet, so no sitting in front of the fire.
SIZING/FIT: Comfortable fit, but not baggy. The silhouette is according to personal preferences, but i don’t recommend wearing those chinos tight. If you are a true waist 31, you will fit in a waist 30 in the shipyard chinos.