or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Pitti Uomo 83: Classic Menswear Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pitti Uomo 83: Classic Menswear Edition - Page 23

post #331 of 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

This is what I imagine Hell is like.

Try going on a day where it is 30 degrees Celsius AND free. THAT is hell.
post #332 of 386
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

This is what I imagine Hell is like.

 

More like Purgatory as individual members of the crowd only remain there very briefly before moving on. Usually to a cafeteria or the exit, rather than another part of the Louvre.

post #333 of 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post


This is what I imagine Hell is like.

 

If Hell is 3,000 chinese tourists with a laissez faire approach to hygiene crowded around an 8.5 x 11 desperately trying to snap a picture before the tour bus leaves.... then you are spot on. One of the worst experiences of my life, fortunate the wife was equally pissed off and I was allowed to leave lol

post #334 of 386
First feature is up, my interview with Gianluca Isaia:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/333599/isaia-at-pitti-uomo-83
post #335 of 386
Fedeli

One of those i really liked.

Got also a great book they had published about their history and tradition from them.





























post #336 of 386
great lookin stuff yet again. wow. must be even more amazing in person.
post #337 of 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

great lookin stuff yet again. wow. must be even more amazing in person.

 

Agree.  Every Fedeli pic above is fragging awesome.

post #338 of 386
Fedeli is getting some love! I've been quietly buying their knits for a few years now. Thanks, AJV!
post #339 of 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaneurNYC View Post

Fedeli is getting some love! I've been quietly buying their knits for a few years now. Thanks, AJV!

I also got some Fedeli pieces and I really love them - the sweaters show no signs of pilling at all! Taking into consideration that I bought them some 5-6 years ago I can only recommend them.
post #340 of 386
the blue/brown SC and the large bag are spectacular.
post #341 of 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaneurNYC View Post

Fedeli is getting some love! I've been quietly buying their knits for a few years now. Thanks, AJV!

   i think i need to check those knits out. where have you gotten them ?

post #342 of 386
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post

   i think i need to check those knits out. where have you gotten them ?
They are quite nice. A little conservative for my personal tastes, but really terrific. I know that Frasi (FLR, IT) carries them, but not sure who else. Yoox (http://www.yoox.com/us/men/shoponline?dept=men&gender=U&season=E&textsearch=fedeli) always has a great selection for a prayer at sales time. They are one of those brands well regarded domestically, among a more sophisticated crowd, but without much recognition internationally.
post #343 of 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


They are quite nice. A little conservative for my personal tastes, but really terrific. I know that Frasi (FLR, IT) carries them, but not sure who else. Yoox (http://www.yoox.com/us/men/shoponline?dept=men&gender=U&season=E&textsearch=fedeli) always has a great selection for a prayer at sales time. They are one of those brands well regarded domestically, among a sophisticate crowd, but without much recognition internationally.

  thanks big Guy. your trip has added entirely too much to my lust list. i thought some of those textures were fantastic & i'm fine without the international recognition

post #344 of 386
Thread Starter 
btw, here is an outtake from Pitti that is just too good to not post:


Here is the link to the interview with Gianluca, again:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/333599/isaia-at-pitti-uomo-83/0_50
post #345 of 386
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post

  thanks big Guy. your trip has added entirely too much to my lust list. i thought some of those textures were fantastic & i'm fine without the international recognition

Thanks Sogent. We literally could not do this stuff without the support of this community and members like you. Now, enough of all that and back to slagging one another's outfits and other manly pursuits.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Pitti Uomo 83: Classic Menswear Edition