post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Hi all, I've been browsing for several months now through the forums and finally came up with a question I really couldn't find a good answer to. I've been looking at some of the various types of shoes styles and one thing that has caught my eye is some of the thinner soled shoes that Herring and some other European shoes makers market, like this:


Is there a name for this type of thinner sole shoe with the rounded lip? And, how does this type of sole wear in comparsion to the thicker soles? And, I assume they are work-place appropriate, no?