post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Sup guys,


I just saw a great hairstyle but I just couldn't come up with the name of it. 

I was wondering if anybody here know the name of it or what products to use to achieve this look.




Go to: #2 Hairstyles for men 2012 and look at the last picture. (guy with beard and white shirt and tuxedo top)


Any help would be appreciated.