Tailored suit in beautiful Ermenegildo Zegna midnight blue fabric
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Up for sale is a recent beautifully tailored suit - made in Hong Kong, with some very nice handiwork. Made in a stunning midnight blue fabric by Ermenegildo Zegna. Fabric is soft, with a slight sheen and drapes nicely over the body.
Hardly worn and in spectacular condition, ready for new owner. Great for business and any formal occasions. Looking for a quick sale.
- 2 button single breasted
- Peak lapels (3" widest point}
- Double vents
- Hacking pockets
- Live button holes on sleeves (4 buttons)
- Fully-lined with Zegna burgundy red silk lining
- Belt loops
- 1.5" cuff at hem
- 2 pockets at back
- 19.5" from pit to pit
- 17.5" from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
- 25.5" from shoulder seam to end of sleeve
- 5.5" from bottom of collar to shoulder seam
- 29" jacket back length (from bottom of rear collar to end of jacket)
- 32.5" waist
- 10.5" front rise
- 29.25" inseam
Just for additional reference, I am 5 feet 9 inches tall, 170 lbs. I fit into US size 40 / EUR size 50 off-the-rack jackets pretty well.