or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread - Page 47

post #691 of 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Planner View Post

Great jacket. I have a Southwick just like that.

This one is Southwick too! Maybe the same jacket. fistbump.gif

@pinkpanther: beautiful knot. Nice combination of stripes on tie and jacket too. Great that it's seersucker weather, right?
post #692 of 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post


@pinkpanther: beautiful knot. Nice combination of stripes on tie and jacket too. Great that it's seersucker weather, right?

Thank you sir! And, yes, it is great that seersucker weather is finally here. nod[1].gif
post #693 of 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by applky View Post

Those washed 3" tonal seersuckers seem like great ways to do a solid tie in the summer... What else you got up your sleeve, Rob? sly.gif  

Like us on FB, we're rolling out our Summer Preview this week (we'll also do it here, but will roll it out on FB first).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanther View Post

Taking out the Santa Lucia blue linen stripe for it's first trip in the wild.


That looks awesome!

Brown Linen Houndstooth:
IMG_9494_zps2c1478ae.jpg

How you doin'?
IMG_9477_zpsa474075a.jpg

IMG_9476_zps7ab2f28a.jpg

JUST DROPPED TODAY, SF, you guys get first crack, this will be our first FB Summer Drop tomorrow AM.

http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/linen-brown-houndstooth
post #694 of 927

Love that pattern mixing. Tie looks fantastic.

post #695 of 927
I can definitely vouch for the linen brown houndstooth, I'm actually wearing it today and it's fantastic.
post #696 of 927
First of our new summer color block linens...this one is SUPER lightweight Italian Linen (honestly, it drapes a lot like a lightweight raw silk (and has that cool slubby look as well).

Azure Blue Linen

IMG_9531_zpsc1ea29fe.jpg
IMG_9536_zps8728249c.jpg

Love the color POP too...we have another one in Kelly Green at this weight I'll be debuting sometime this week and a heavier one (more like the normal weight of a linen tie, but made with the same soft construction you guys have come to expect and love) in Red.

This will be released Monday morning...we're not sure if it will be a pre-order or stock item, but we were real lucky to find these gems in the back of a pile of linens just hiding out there.
post #697 of 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

First of our new summer color block linens...this one is SUPER lightweight Italian Linen (honestly, it drapes a lot like a lightweight raw silk (and has that cool slubby look as well).

Azure Blue Linen

IMG_9531_zpsc1ea29fe.jpg
IMG_9536_zps8728249c.jpg

Love the color POP too...we have another one in Kelly Green at this weight I'll be debuting sometime this week and a heavier one (more like the normal weight of a linen tie, but made with the same soft construction you guys have come to expect and love) in Red.

This will be released Monday morning...we're not sure if it will be a pre-order or stock item, but we were real lucky to find these gems in the back of a pile of linens just hiding out there.

The brown linen is very nice, but that blue is just inlove.gif
post #698 of 927

Hey Rob, by "colorblock," do you just mean solid color? As I understand it, colorblock usually refers to a swath of color across a garment. These linens just look solid to me.

 

I should also say that these linens also look awesome. Really sharp.

post #699 of 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by " 
Hey Rob, by "colorblock," do you just mean solid color? As I understand it, colorblock usually refers to a swath of color across a garment. These linens just look solid to me.

I should also say that these linens also look awesome. Really sharp.

Yes sir applky. We're marketing them like summer Brooklyn Block Parties, so color block is used in that context.

Here's the Kelly Green


post #700 of 927

Thanks NYR. You're also convincing me in that pic above that I need a blue micro-houndstooth dress shirt.

post #701 of 927
Pre-orders up and ready to go.

We expect the first batch in this weekend, with the rest following up the next.

http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/pre-order-azure-blue-linen
http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/pre-order-kelly-green-linen
http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/pre-order-ruby-red-linen

Plus here's a quick shot of the entire summer collection (minus a surprise or two). Those ties not up for pre-order have a a low stock number are VERY limited (so sorry, no pre-order available on them), but I will give you guys a shout before we put them up.

post #702 of 927
Just a heads up...we were surprised (pleasantly today) when we saw our latest stock re-up...included in there were THREE MORE LORO PIANA wool/linen/silk 6 folds. The color is a beautiful blue that will work great from spring all the way through early fall. We're putting them up live right now...these won't last long, they never did!

http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/loro-piana-wool-linen-silk-six-fold

IMG_8560_zps50b5c3ad.jpg
Edited by NewYorkIslander - 5/18/14 at 1:36pm
post #703 of 927
^ These are amazing. Don't miss them.
post #704 of 927
Last years Plum

E3BBFFA5-873B-46EC-8AA2-BC69CC93DA7D_zpsbgk32hpu.jpg
post #705 of 927
I own that LP tie - don't sleep!

Was that brown linen a one time only or any chance we could see another small batch made?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread