I just picked one up yesterday too...that brown Italian tweed. Sho is looking forward to wearing it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 5/20/15 at 1:33pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 7:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/31/15 at 12:48am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread - Page 22
post #316 of 1220
10/10/13 at 1:10pm
Styleforum Top Picks
post #317 of 1220
10/10/13 at 1:40pm
post #318 of 1220
10/10/13 at 2:09pm
Sure, I hope to be picking it up this weekend...I'll talk to Maria to see if we have enough to cut another ocean if you're interested...I'll let you know.
Thanks for grabbing it man, enjoy her, she's a beaute!
post #319 of 1220
10/10/13 at 2:26pm
If you could that would be AMAZING!
A quick question, is it possible (assuming you have enough fabric) to get one cut slightly longer? I have a few custom ties and I normally get them 60.5 inches long.
post #320 of 1220
10/10/13 at 2:44pm
Normally it would be an extra $25, but since we'd be cutting it new anyway, I'll get it done gratis if we have the cloth.
post #321 of 1220
10/12/13 at 9:24am
post #322 of 1220
10/12/13 at 11:05am
post #323 of 1220
10/12/13 at 5:23pm
post #324 of 1220
10/12/13 at 5:59pm
post #325 of 1220
10/13/13 at 3:12pm
post #326 of 1220
10/13/13 at 8:11pm
post #327 of 1220
10/14/13 at 4:56am
post #328 of 1220
10/14/13 at 6:35am
Rob, that would be seriously appreciated. Let me know if you have sufficient fabric.
I am also interested in ordering another one or two new ones when they come in.
post #329 of 1220
10/14/13 at 1:13pm
- Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 864 Active Users (134 Members and 730 Guests)
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 16 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 27 minutes ago
- › Suit fit check 49 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 49 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 58 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...