I just picked one up yesterday too...that brown Italian tweed. Sho is looking forward to wearing it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/10/16 at 4:37pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 2/9/16 at 1:16am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:41 am in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread - Page 22post #316 of 167410/10/13 at 1:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #317 of 167410/10/13 at 1:40pmpost #318 of 167410/10/13 at 2:09pmQuote:
Sure, I hope to be picking it up this weekend...I'll talk to Maria to see if we have enough to cut another ocean if you're interested...I'll let you know.Quote:Quote:
Thanks for grabbing it man, enjoy her, she's a beaute!post #319 of 167410/10/13 at 2:26pmQuote:
If you could that would be AMAZING!
A quick question, is it possible (assuming you have enough fabric) to get one cut slightly longer? I have a few custom ties and I normally get them 60.5 inches long.post #320 of 167410/10/13 at 2:44pmQuote:
Normally it would be an extra $25, but since we'd be cutting it new anyway, I'll get it done gratis if we have the cloth.post #321 of 167410/12/13 at 9:24ampost #322 of 167410/12/13 at 11:05ampost #323 of 167410/12/13 at 5:23pmpost #324 of 167410/12/13 at 5:59pmpost #325 of 167410/13/13 at 3:12pmpost #326 of 167410/13/13 at 8:11pmpost #327 of 167410/14/13 at 4:56ampost #328 of 167410/14/13 at 6:35amQuote:
Rob, that would be seriously appreciated. Let me know if you have sufficient fabric.
I am also interested in ordering another one or two new ones when they come in.post #329 of 167410/14/13 at 1:13pm
- Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1367 Active Users (310 Members and 1057 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 17 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?