or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread - Page 18

post #256 of 675
This beauty is now available for purchase. Wool/Cashmere Ocean 6 Fold.




More to come later...
Edited by NewYorkIslander - 8/24/13 at 7:23am
post #257 of 675
Also available now:
LATE SUMMER PLUM 6 FOLD

post #258 of 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

Also available now:
LATE SUMMER PLUM 6 FOLD

Very nice tie, as is the ocean one. Just a quick piece of advice, I'd make the pictures on the website at least 3 times bigger than they are now, with the option to enlarge them to the size of this picture. 

post #259 of 675
Thanks for the feedback...if you scroll over the pic it should enlarge itself to that exact size...let me know how that works...and thanks!
post #260 of 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

Thanks for the feedback...if you scroll over the pic it should enlarge itself to that exact size...let me know how that works...and thanks!

Yeah, it zooms in if you scroll, but the square is still the same size. I meant making the square itself a little bigger. Look at mrporter for example: http://www.mrporter.com/product/381665. The picture itself is about three times as big as yours, while you still have the possibility to zoom in. Anyway, it's just a suggestion, and I'm only one person, but it does say a lot that I prefer the pictures you post on SF over the ones on your own website. And that's a shame when you're making ties that are this beautiful, they deserve to be seen!

post #261 of 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Yeah, it zooms in if you scroll, but the square is still the same size. I meant making the square itself a little bigger. Look at mrporter for example: http://www.mrporter.com/product/381665. The picture itself is about three times as big as yours, while you still have the possibility to zoom in. Anyway, it's just a suggestion, and I'm only one person, but it does say a lot that I prefer the pictures you post on SF over the ones on your own website. And that's a shame when you're making ties that are this beautiful, they deserve to be seen!

Cool, I'll look into changing that, and always appreciate the suggestions! Thx.
post #262 of 675
looks like i have some YHNT incoming. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #263 of 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

looks like i have some YHNT incoming. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Awesome, which one did you order?

post #264 of 675
patience my dear. 2 ties. pics upon arrival. smile.gif
post #265 of 675
Guys, I'd love to offer you guys on SF a special advance discount of 20% on any of our fall ties that I've previewed here (aside from the Churchill Collection which is a collab). Regular retail when they drop is 119.99 and 124.99 for the Cashmere, but if anyone on SF messages me for a preorder of any of these, I'll offer it for 99.99 shipped, 104.99 for the Cashmere. Again, I've gotten so much from this place and I'd like to offer just a little bit back. PM me with which ties you'd like, I'll invoice you guys, and get the ties out to you as soon as they are produced. I expect all of them to be completed by the end of September.

I'll include the Fall Ties that are already up on the site now:
FALL 2013 COLLECTION

Just PM me and I'll invoice you with the discount applied

Edited by NewYorkIslander - 8/26/13 at 11:17am
post #266 of 675
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif rock on rob!
post #267 of 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

Guys, I'd love to offer you guys on SF a special advance discount of 20% on any of our fall ties that I've previewed here (aside from the Churchill Collection which is a collab). Regular retail when they drop is 119.99 and 124.99 for the Cashmere, but if anyone on SF messages me for a preorder of any of these, I'll offer it for 99.99 shipped, 104.99 for the Cashmere. Again, I've gotten so much from this place and I'd like to offer just a little bit back. PM me with which ties you'd like, I'll invoice you guys, and get the ties out to you as soon as they are produced. I expect all of them to be completed by the end of September.

I'll include the Fall Ties that are already up on the site now:
FALL 2013 COLLECTION

Just PM me and I'll invoice you with the discount applied

That sealed the deal for me. PM sent for that plum six fold.
post #268 of 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

That sealed the deal for me. PM sent for that plum six fold.

You will LOVE this tie!
post #269 of 675
Just a heads up guys, we've added a handful of odds and ends to a new Clearance Section, including some awesome heavier ties from our Winter Opening that will be super for the coming fall....a Yellow Hook can be had for $45 all in...there are literally one or two of each of these, so act fast if you want one.

CLEARANCE TIES

We'll be updating this on our social media as well, but it'll be here first. If any of you don't know, we are @YellowHookTies on twitter and here are the links to facebook and our tumblr:

Facebook

Tumblr

Cheers guys, and as always, anything I have previewed here (except for the Beau & Co. collab and Clearance) can be had for $20 less the retail price for SF members.
post #270 of 675
2 more from the great YHNT company!

On the right is the Wool Cashmere Ocean Six Fold. Its a stunning combination of colors and has a super soft feel.

On the left is a sneak preview of the navy with gray stripes that NYI posted earlier. I am honored that NYI sent it over to me to have look for quality control and critique. Not much to say really, its effing perfect. Love the width, fabric is redonk, quality is, as always, top notch. As soon as this hits the market its a must have for me.

Will try and get more and better pic next week.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread