Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/10/16 at 4:37pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 2/9/16 at 1:16am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:41 am in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread - Page 10
Styleforum Top Pickspost #137 of 16745/1/13 at 9:55pmpost #138 of 16745/1/13 at 10:31pmpost #139 of 16745/2/13 at 4:48pmpost #140 of 16745/5/13 at 6:16pmpost #141 of 16745/13/13 at 12:35pmpost #142 of 16745/13/13 at 12:55pmpost #143 of 16745/13/13 at 1:06pm
Seriously gorgeous fabric, I think I know what my holy grail suit would look like after receiving this.
Also makes te waiting for my new sportscoat from Beckett and Robb all the more tortuous, as this square will absolutely kill paired with it.post #144 of 16745/17/13 at 7:34ampost #145 of 16745/21/13 at 6:43pm
Just saw on the Yellow Hook facebook page that Rob is donating 50% of all proceeds to the Wounded Warrior project. Lasts until Memorial Day. Really classy gesture, Rob.post #146 of 16745/21/13 at 6:46pmpost #147 of 16745/21/13 at 9:28pmpost #148 of 16745/22/13 at 5:18ampost #149 of 16745/22/13 at 6:02am
- Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1296 Active Users (193 Members and 1103 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 16 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 23 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?