Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/10/16 at 4:37pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 2/9/16 at 1:16am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:41 am in Classic Menswear
What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread - Page 10
Styleforum Top Pickspost #137 of 16745/1/13 at 9:55pmpost #138 of 16745/1/13 at 10:31pmpost #139 of 16745/2/13 at 4:48pmpost #140 of 16745/5/13 at 6:16pmpost #141 of 16745/13/13 at 12:35pmpost #142 of 16745/13/13 at 12:55pmpost #143 of 16745/13/13 at 1:06pm
Seriously gorgeous fabric, I think I know what my holy grail suit would look like after receiving this.
Also makes te waiting for my new sportscoat from Beckett and Robb all the more tortuous, as this square will absolutely kill paired with it.post #144 of 16745/17/13 at 7:34ampost #145 of 16745/21/13 at 6:43pm
Just saw on the Yellow Hook facebook page that Rob is donating 50% of all proceeds to the Wounded Warrior project. Lasts until Memorial Day. Really classy gesture, Rob.post #146 of 16745/21/13 at 6:46pmpost #147 of 16745/21/13 at 9:28pmpost #148 of 16745/22/13 at 5:18ampost #149 of 16745/22/13 at 6:02am
- Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1442 Active Users (315 Members and 1127 Guests)
- › What are you drinking right now? 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 53 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 5 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn PO Taped Khaki Coat Size 50 (40 US) 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Thrift Thread Maker Label Guide 9 minutes ago
- › Why are cotton/poly blend shirts undesirable? 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?