or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread - Page 64

post #946 of 2302
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

We'll start working on our spring summer stock next week. I hope to have it by mid February, just in time to save us from having to think about a long winter. We do have some really awesome transition pieces coming next week though that you guys will LOVE.

How does Llama sound (70% Llama, 30% Virgin Wool)?
IMG_4637_zps4ea4ddeb.jpg

Or some LP Wool Cashmere Windowpane?
IMG_4634_zps535f4f2c.jpg
I love that blue window in this.

Or more vintage Tweed?
IMG_4630_zps91781c4c.jpg
I am NOT looking forward to this week. Temps here are diving like crazy....I went for a 4 miler yesterday before sunset and you felt that first real BITING winter chill.

Tell me about it! Was in the 50's here on Sunday and supposed to get down to -6 tomorrow. Plus the wind has been freakin whipping. Time to break out the Canada Goose for the first time this week.

And that vintage tweed and blue windowpane look awesome. I still really want that 50's tweed up on the site
post #947 of 2302

More Llama, more windowpane, more vintage tweed, more of everything Rob! Super awesome collection!

 

Keeping it cozy today in our -25oC weather (-13oF) by wearing this 100% Cashmere Grey Plaid in 3" vintage pattern. I'm so glad I snagged the last one. The light-blue coloured shirt really brings out the blue in the tie! I LOVE this one! 

 

 

 

Original image (below) posted by Rob.

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

post #948 of 2302
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Tell me about it! Was in the 50's here on Sunday and supposed to get down to -6 tomorrow. Plus the wind has been freakin whipping. Time to break out the Canada Goose for the first time this week.

And that vintage tweed and blue windowpane look awesome. I still really want that 50's tweed up on the site

Thats the VERY last one brother....we strecthed as much as we could out of that piece, its so awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imys View Post

More Llama, more windowpane, more vintage tweed, more of everything Rob! Super awesome collection!

Keeping it cozy today in our -25oC weather (-13oF) by wearing this 100% Cashmere Grey Plaid in 3" vintage pattern. I'm so glad I snagged the last one. The light-blue coloured shirt really brings out the blue in the tie! I LOVE this one! 







Original image (below) posted by Rob.

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

Nice and cozy....I suppose I shouldn't complain at my 19 degrees right now. *sigh*
post #949 of 2302
Rob. Don't make just one of those Lamas. Please.
post #950 of 2302
is that llama in sixfold configuration?
post #951 of 2302

Wow these are really incredible! Congratulations on the success of your business, Rob, and I look forward to placing an order in the coming weeks.

post #952 of 2302
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

Rob. Don't make just one of those Lamas. Please.

smile.gif I'm hoping for at least a few!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

is that llama in sixfold configuration?

Yessir. Llamas are six folds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP Owens View Post

Wow these are really incredible! Congratulations on the success of your business, Rob, and I look forward to placing an order in the coming weeks.

Thanks RP! We'll have a bunch of new ties up hopefully next week!
post #953 of 2302
Some looks from this frigid week:




Zegna Cashmere


Cashmere and Scruff from yesterday
post #954 of 2302
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

Some looks from this frigid week:
Fi



Zegna Cashmere


Cashmere and Scruff from yesterday

First "grey" coat is very cool ! :-)

post #955 of 2302
is there a recurring stripe in the llama?
post #956 of 2302

Frigid today even by Canadian standards (-30oC/-22oF) :freeze:.

 

The @OwlJohn Scottish Houndstooth from last Autumn is sure put into a lot use this year.

 

PS: This was my first YHNT purchase which they had "sold out" of, but Rob worked his magic and went out of his way to get one more out of the left-over material. Thank you so kindly Rob! I LOVE this one!

 

 

post #957 of 2302

Rob, that gray winter coat is absolutely stunning in the first picture (so are the ties, of course). And I'm thoroughly jealous of the beard. I can't wait to see the new stock.

post #958 of 2302
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasFilms View Post

First "grey" coat is very cool ! :-)

Thanks man....Frank and I designed this from an old piece (from the 60's or 70's) of Scabal Tweed he had laying around his shop. I knew I made the right call when his dad saw him cutting it and said, "Damn, I was going to make a coat for myself out of that!" That man has style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

is there a recurring stripe in the llama?

Nope, its a very suble plaid with a windowpane running through it....gorgeous, I'll get some other pics of this puppy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imys View Post

Frigid today even by Canadian standards (-30oC/-22oF) cold%5B1%5D.gif.

The @OwlJohn Scottish Houndstooth from last Autumn is sure put into a lot use this year.

PS: This was my first YHNT purchase which they had "sold out" of, but Rob worked his magic and went out of his way to get one more out of the left-over material. Thank you so kindly Rob! I LOVE this one!






That tie is a personal favorite of mine, as is the band. Why it never hurts to shoot me a PM if you really like something. Sometimes even thought it may say "sold out" we may just be able to salvage an extra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP Owens View Post

Rob, that gray winter coat is absolutely stunning in the first picture (so are the ties, of course). And I'm thoroughly jealous of the beard. I can't wait to see the new stock.

Thanks man! My wife isn't so nuts about the beard, but I may just decide to keep it this year.
post #959 of 2302
Yesterday was so damn cold....went with layers and an old school denim tie we did a while back:




post #960 of 2302
Snowy Morning:
Washed denim around my neck.


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread