Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 8/2/16 at 12:52pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:05 am in Classic Menswear
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 2/27/17 at 9:45am in Classic Menswear
Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread - Page 52post #766 of 24729/24/14 at 7:46pmpost #767 of 24729/25/14 at 5:57amFC, looking good.
There's not much of the Fall stock left to go around (only a handful of pre-orders are available. BUT, we will be starting to pre-release our gorgeous late fall early winter lineup as pre-orders (for you guys first) Here's a shot of most of it (we still have about 4 or 5 surprises up our sleeve) and all of these (except the return of our Woodhouse Denim Tweed) are super soft, super luxe Italian Cashmere. They were a bit more expensive but holy crap, they're worth it and you'll feel it immediately!
Here's a teaser:
I'll post these up one at a time starting next week for you guys to get a couple of days head start over our social media followers, and then give them a crack before it hits the web site. You guys will have an opportunity to grab these at an extra 5% off retail (which on these cashmeres will be $159.99 and the tweed $149.99)post #768 of 24729/26/14 at 9:17amAs someone who owns 3 YHNT tweeds and 2 YHNT cashmeres (plus some silk linens) ...
If any of you guys have been monitoring this thread and are on the fence about purchasing one, let me nudge you to the side for those of us who have bought them and love them.
I have my eye on the furthest to the right - it will cover something that's been on my wish list since last winter.post #769 of 24729/26/14 at 9:21ampost #770 of 24729/26/14 at 2:46pmpost #771 of 24729/29/14 at 3:12ampost #772 of 247210/1/14 at 4:44pmpost #773 of 247210/1/14 at 11:50pmpost #774 of 247210/2/14 at 3:34pmpost #775 of 247210/3/14 at 6:10ampost #776 of 247210/3/14 at 1:20pmThey are. We grabbed a few more yards of this camo, and it is available on an MTO basis.
We'll most likely be offering all MTO until the SF Trunk Show in November. Production time for a hand made tie is incredibly long (usually takes about 5-6 hours to complete one tie not including cutting) and we're down from our original staff, so we want to make sure we have plenty of stock on hand to sell at the show. We might have a few surprises at the trunk show, but most ties can be done as a pre-order on our site. I'll keep posting new ties as they are made here...post #777 of 247210/3/14 at 3:44pmpost #778 of 247210/4/14 at 10:35ampost #779 of 247210/5/14 at 5:28am
Its a great piece, so very soft.
The blue is finished....we had a few pre-orders via social media when it was posted. We do still have one unit of the brown and grey stripe in stock at the regular price however, and can get out this week, if anyone is interested.post #780 of 247210/8/14 at 3:55pm
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?
Currently, there are 1749 Active Users (356 Members and 1393 Guests)
- › Trump's tie tonight (addressing congress) 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden for Brooks Brothers Tassel Loafers 10C & Crockett & Jones for... 11 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 14 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...