We're picking up a few new ones tomorrow I hope, so prepare for an update!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 8/2/16 at 12:52pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 7:45 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/11/17 at 7:01am in Classic Menswear
Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knot
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread - Page 42post #616 of 25483/1/14 at 3:48ampost #617 of 25483/1/14 at 8:01ampost #618 of 25483/1/14 at 12:25pmpost #619 of 25483/1/14 at 5:14pmQuote:
One of a kind, don't think it ever hit the siteQuote:
Yeah, I was more excited for the navy Easter stripe, but in person the flax houndstooth is really incredible...so buttery soft.post #620 of 25483/2/14 at 4:44ampost #621 of 25483/2/14 at 8:47amQuote:
Nice. Fit pics whenever you can! Since you're in FL, you can probably wear linen ties right now!
NYR is the Flax Cyclone Houndstooth something you see yourself running every spring, or is it a deadstock fabric?post #622 of 25483/2/14 at 11:49amQuote:
That was a one (well, two) times only. We ran a few last Spring, and had some leftover fabric that we had made up this Spring...it was, as most of our pieces, the last of the lot. The Mini Houndstooth is very similar in texture and look though if thats something you feel you need.
Great news...I know the LP was a huge hit...while that particular tie is done and dusted, we have a few variants of the same fabric....one a grey cast with more of a sharkskin look, and one, almost identical to the original with a faint light blue stripe...its freakin' AWESOME. I'll try and get some shots up if I can find some light.
Restocked immediately is this beauty:
http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/catania-silk-knit-dotpost #623 of 25483/2/14 at 3:08pmpost #624 of 25483/3/14 at 1:04pmpost #625 of 25483/6/14 at 6:18pmpost #626 of 25483/6/14 at 7:21pmpost #627 of 25483/7/14 at 3:40amSanta Lucia Linen Stripe now live!
as is the Girgio Italian Linen
http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/linen-italianpost #628 of 25483/7/14 at 7:18amQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
Santa Lucia Linen Stripe now live!
as is the Girgio Italian Linen
Very, very nice.
Edited by pinkpanther - 3/8/14 at 6:18pmpost #629 of 25483/9/14 at 6:28pmSunday night means one thing! New product dropping!
This thing is awesome, and there's only one cause I kept one for myself...its amazing.
Red and White
And another one off (cause I kept the other)...man this thing will be bad ass with a grey suit and white shirt
More to come in the next few weeks...post #630 of 25483/11/14 at 3:04amOur first celebrity endorsement:
If you're into the standards and show tunes, check these guy out at 54 Below on March 20th. WANUN5 for $5 off tickets at www.54below.com. You can also check their website out, www.willandanthony.com.
They'll be in our new "Tuxedo Tie" made from English Grosgrain Silk. These can be cut to order for weddings at any time, and won't be part of our regular stock, but will be available that way. We'll build it out on the web site, but if anyone is interested before then, feel free to reach out via PM.
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?
Currently, there are 1454 Active Users (233 Members and 1221 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 28 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 28 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 30 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 34 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...